WinSnap 4.5.7 Latest$
WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Here are some key features of “WinSnap”:
• Flexible screen capture capabilities
• Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
• Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
• Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
• Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
• Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
• Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
• WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
• Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
• Unique “Application” capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
• Unique “Multi-Object” capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
• Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application – smaller than Paint!
Version 4.5.7 (February 18, 2017)
• Added higher resolution images and icons for high DPI
• Toolbars and UI elements look much better now on high DPI
• New translations: Czech, Italian, Hungarian, Slovenian
• Installer is DPI aware now and looks much better with scaling
• Latest compilers – better code optimization for new CPUs
• Several fixes for Windows 10 compatibility