WinPrivacy Plus 2015.8.638 includ Patch
You probably know by now that there are programs on your computers that connect to the Internet even if they do notify you about it.
Sometimes, this behavior might be a camouflage for malware attacks, so it is always a good idea to monitor this traffic and block all the connections you consider to be suspicious. WinPrivacy is one of the utilities you can rely on whenever you want to track the apps that connect to the Internet while running on your PC.
User-friendly, yet neatly organized graphic interface
WinPrivacy features an intuitive GUI meant to encourage even those who have little computer skills to keep an eye on the Internet connections on their PC.
The Dashboard section is the place where you can get a clear overview of the logged data for each past day; more precisely, you can view how many programs have connected to the Internet, how many were blocked, as well as how many non-fingerprinting or fingerprinting domains you have visited.
Get a comprehensive list with all the processes connecting to the Internet
The application automatically analyzes the information on your PC and creates a list with all the processes that are currently running on your PC and are connecting to the Internet.
In addition to the name of the processes and their full paths, WinPrivacy also displays details related to the exact time and date of the initial connection, of the last one as well as the total number of established connections.
Monitor visited fingerprinting and non-fingerprinting websites
Another useful function of WinPrivacy is that it examines your browsers’ history and it detects which of the websites you have accesses are fingerprinting, i.e. which analyze your browser to extract information about the user and their browsing habits.
All in all, WinPrivacy comes in handy to all those who want to make sure their programs do not connect to the Internet unless they are allowed to, while also ensuring they only access non-fingerprinting websites.
New in version 2015.8.638.0
– Updated driver, improving both performance and security.
– Improved prompts, allowing customer to configure prompt duration.
– Improved prompts, you can disable prompts by setting prompt duration to zero.
– Improved prompts, you can configure prompts to remain visible until they are answered or next system restart.
– Improved prompts, prompts no longer hide one another, but instead stack up in an orderly fashion.
– Fixed bug that would result in some prompts not being displayed properly or having their answer ignored.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD