WinHex 18.4 + Keygen
WinHex is in its core a universal hexadecimal editor, particularly helpful in the realm of computer forensics, data recovery, low-level data processing, and IT security. An advanced tool for everyday and emergency use: inspect and edit all kinds of files, recover deleted files or lost data from hard drives with corrupt file systems or from digital camera cards.
- Disk editor for hard disks, floppy disks, CD-ROM & DVD, ZIP, Smart Media, Compact Flash, …
- Native support for FAT, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, Reiser4, UFS, CDFS, UDF
- Built-in interpretation of RAID systems and dynamic disks
- Various data recovery techniques
- RAM editor, providing access to physical RAM and other processes’ virtual memory
- Data interpreter, knowing 20 data types
- Editing data structures using templates (e.g. to repair partition table/boot sector)
- Concatenating and splitting files, unifying and dividing odd and even bytes/words
- Analyzing and comparing files
- Particularly flexible search and replace functions
- Disk cloning (under DOS with X-Ways Replica)
- Drive images & backups (optionally compressed or split into 650 MB archives)
- Programming interface (API) and scripting
- 256-bit AES encryption, checksums, CRC32, hashes (MD5, SHA-1, …)
- Erase (wipe) confidential files securely, hard drive cleansing to protect your privacy
- Import all clipboard formats, incl. ASCII hex values
- Convert between binary, hex ASCII, Intel Hex, and Motorola S
- Character sets: ANSI ASCII, IBM ASCII, EBCDIC, (Unicode)
- Instant window switching. Printing. Random-number generator.
- Supports files >4 GB. Very fast. Easy to use. Extensive online help.
What’s New (v18.4 – 2015-07-04):
- Previous changes:
- Additional changes:
- User manual and program help were updated for v18.4.
- Search in the registry viewer: Improved display of hits in the data of values.
- A rare exception error was fixed that could occur when extracting metadata from corrupt DBX e-mail archives.
- A rare exception error was fixed that could occur when carving individual e-mail messages (.eml files).
- A rare exception error was fixed that could occur when carving .dxf files.
- Fixed sender and recipients filter for processed original .eml and other single-mail files. These filters did not work in v18.2 and v18.3.
- Some inconsistencies within the inclusion of previously existing files and directories into snapshots of Ext3/Ext4 volumes in v18.3 were fixed.
Note: most changes affect X-Ways Forensics only.
Release Date: 2015-07-04
Installer (2.31 MB): http://www.x-ways.net/winhex.
WinHex x64 18.4 Addon (1.34 MB): http://www.x-ways.ne…x-x64-