Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 Serial keygen
Windows Firewall Control is a tool that provides fast access to the Windows Firewall settings and enhances functionality by letting you manage networking rules for each application. It mainly caters to experienced users, such as network administrators.
Quick access from the tray icon
Once initialized, the app creates an icon in the system tray area and allows you to select the security profile, ranging from no filtering (turns off Windows Firewall) to high filtering mode (blocks all inbound and outbound connections).
Thorough management of application connections
When it comes to rules management, you can allow or deny access to any application, disable, delete it from the list or create a duplicate. The list shows names, groups, programs, locations, statuses, actions, directions, locate and remote ports, remote addresses, protocols, and services.
Populate permission lists with custom apps
It is possible to sort items by status or direction (inbound, outbound, all, user-created), use a search function, view recently blocked programs, as well as switch to a simplified viewing mode for enabling and disabling program access, as well as for adding a new app to the list.
Rich settings to work with
Windows Firewall Control features a control panel where you can make additional tweaks. You can integrate the tool into the Explorer context menu, set it to autorun at startup, disable other programs from adding firewall rules, activate global hotkeys for the control panel and rules management area, adjust the frame’s hue, import and export rules, as well as access some Windows tools (Firewall with Advanced Security, Command Prompt, Event Viewer, Resource Monitor, Windows Registry).
To end with
All in all, the application has a fair reaction speed and works smoothly, without causing any problems to the OS. It quickly applies rule changes. Windows Firewall Control is an excellent utility for a better control over Windows Firewall options, especially when it comes to setting up rules for each program.
Changes in 126.96.36.199:
- Added: A confirmation dialog was added in Manage Rules when deleting a rule to avoid accidental deletion of the rules.
- Removed: The detection of insertion of USB drives was removed due to the errors that may appear on some systems in Windows Reliability Monitor related to wfcs.exe.
- Improved: The Delete button was moved at the end of the list in Manage Rules to avoid pressing it instead of the Disable button.
- Fixed: Notifications for Windows Update are not displayed in Windows 10. The notifications system was updated to not match anymore the rules defined for a specific Windows service.
- Fixed: The validations for the Program from Properties dialog were updated to handle extra empty spaces that may be inserted in the path of a file.
- Fixed: The application fails to start if the system tray icon has a tooltip larger than 64 characters. This may happen if the translation file contains large strings which may be used for the system tray icon tooltip.
DOWNLOAD KEY MAKER ACTIVATOR (NEW – recommended)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD KEY MAKER
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD