Windows Data Recovery 220.127.116.11 Technician Edition Incl Crack
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a partition recovery software designed to retrieve lost information/data from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file system and to save it into a new file. It works on various storage media including hard drives and memory cards. It comes with a BOOT CD for the Professional and above licenses, which can be used in case the system is not bootable.
This Partition recovery tool is capable of taking images of the hard drive and cloning them, apart from informing about the Drive status and S.M.A.R.T attributes.
Here are some key features of Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery:
- Partition Recovery – Recovers lost, deleted or formatted data from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file systems.
- Search Option – Enables the users to search any specific lost or deleted file, folder in the drive.
- Deleted File Recovery – The Deleted File Recovery option enables recovery of deleted or formatted MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Zip, and BKF files.
- Lost/Deleted Audio/Video Recovery – Allows recovery of audio and video files from lost, deleted, and formatted Windows Partitions.
- Photo Recovery – The software recovers lost, deleted photos, pictures, and images from computer Hard Drive, Memory Card, Pen drives, SD card, and external drives.
- Search Lost Drive – The ‘Search Lost Drive’ option is useful to search any lost drive.
- Auto Update – The ‘Auto Update’ feature enables software upgrade.
- File Preview – The software enables preview of all the recoverable files after scanning.
- Tree View – The recoverable files are shown in a tree view after the scanning.
- Formatted Files/Folders Recovery – Enables lost and formatted file and folders recovery from the drive.
- E-mail Recovery – Recovers lost, deleted Emails from email clients, such as Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
- File Filter – The ”File Filter’ option allows recovery of files on the basis of their extensions.
- Signature Based Recovery – Allows recovery of selected file types.
- Resume Recovery – Helpful to restart recovery process at any later time.
- Raw Recovery – Recovers all the data from hard drive, external drive, or a logical volume of the hard drive.
- Save Scan – Enables to save the scanned data to start data recovery at later time using the saved scan result.
- Drive Status – Monitors and updates about the status of the drive to inform about any impending hardware issues.
- Clone Drive – Creates a similar copy of the hard disk.
- Create Image – Creates an images of the hard disk or the selected logical volumes.
- Masking – The ‘Masking’ option is useful to narrow the scan result.
DOWNLOAD SETUP + CRACK
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD