VMware Workstation Player 12.1.0 Build 3272444 Direct Download
VMware Player lets you launch any previously created virtual machines on your computer – this makes testing and installing different applications easy and safe. VMware Player also lets you restore the virtual machine to its previous state, thus preventing any unwanted changes made to your computer. As all users who ever worked with virtual machines know, they are stored on hard drives just as archives that can be activated and loaded by wide variety of VMware software players, of which VMware Player aims to be the best one, lightweight and being able to be used in any situation.
VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 7, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software and surf the Web. In addition of running previously created virtual machines, VMware Player can also create its own, and even have more access to features than the program from which this app was created from – VMware Workstation.
Users who have used other VirtualMachine software can clearly see that VMware Player offers highly competitive performance, often faster than paid programs and even solutions that come from Microsoft themselves. Other benefits are very loose restrictions. For example users of latest version of this app can create virtual machines that have up to 8TB of hard drive space, 16 virtual CPU threats, USB3, great support of SSD data streaming and ability to emulate Windows 8.1.
New Features in VMware Player:
Best Way to Run Windows XP
VMware Player is the best way to run legacy Windows XP applications on Windows 7 or Windows 8. With unity mode, copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop, and networking and printing that require no additional setup, XP applications will run seamlessly on modern hardware.
Run Restricted Virtual Machines
VMware Player with a commercial license will run restricted virtual machines created by VMware Workstation or VMware Fusion Professional. It’s the easiest way to run restricted virtual machines on Windows or Linux PCs.
Safest Way to Try New Software
VMware Player is the ideal way to run corporate virtual machines, experiment with new operating systems or safely try and test new software in an isolated environment on your PC.
Most Advanced Virtualization Platform
VMware Player takes advantage of the latest hardware to create virtual machines with up to 4 virtual processors, 2 TB virtual disks and up to 64 GB of memory per virtual machines. And with support for DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 and OpenGL 2.1 3D graphics in a Windows and Linux virtual machine, VMware Player can easily handle your most demanding applications.
Recycle Old Hardware
Use VMware vCenter Converter to transform your existing Windows PCs into a virtual machine and eliminate the need to re-install and re-configure your existing applications. Now you can recycle the old machines you have running under your desk or stored in the closet.
- What can I do with VMware Player?Use VMware Player to create, run, evaluate, and share software running in virtual machines:
- Create: Use VMware Player to create virtual machines with the latest 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux operating systems. With Easy Install it’s easier than installing them directly on your PC.
- Run: VMware Player can be used by anyone to run virtual machines on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player makes it quick and easy to take advantage of the security, flexibility, and portability of virtual machines.
- Evaluate: VMware Player is ideal for safely evaluating software distributed as a virtual appliance. Virtual appliances are pre-built, pre-configured and ready-to-run enterprise software applications packaged along with an operating system in a virtual machine. With VMware Player, anyone can quickly and easily experience the benefits of preconfigured products without any installation or configuration hassles. Run over 900 virtual appliances from leading software vendors available from the VMware Virtual Appliance Marketplace.
- Share: VMware Player can be used by anyone to run a virtual machine shared by a colleague or friend. For example, customer support and development teams can share a customer scenario encapsulated within a virtual machine.
VMware Workstation Player v12.1.0 Build 3272444 Direct Download
Download | 12.1.0
Note: From version 7.0 this application only works on 64-bit operating systems.