TreeSize Professional v220.127.116.114 x86 / x64 management software for Windows includ keygen
Key Features Software TreeSize Professional:
– Clean drive system files and folders created without the use and occupation of the space.
– View folders inside folders are also listed, along with a tree full details
– The ability to search and find duplicate files
– The ability to report on the status of hard disk space in several different ways: printing, saving files in Excel, HTML, XML, text files, etc.
– The ability to view files on disk and volume occupied
– The ability to store and track information is displayed in XML format and re-use them in the future
– The ability to compare two XML files stored by the program have been made for changes in the length of time that the file was created
– Support for Unicode in file names and folders
– View the status of hard disc space to different charts
– Support in the View folder size information in the network are shared
– The ability to schedule the software to search the disk surface
– Find files and folders on the network
– Support for compressed files, NTFS, hard links and ADS
– View details of the folders, files, drives a column charts, pie and …
– Review the results of the search a folder at the same time and search folders and files that are specified by users
– Support for Windows 2000, Vista and XP
– And …
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on them.
TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D bar and pie charts, the last access date, the file owner, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search for old, big and temporary files.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and it is fast and multithreaded. TreeSize Pro is a software that will help you manage the hard disk space and recover space.
You can print detailed reports or export the collected Data to Excel and to an HTML, XML or ASCII file.TreeSize Pro can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
– Visually Track down disk usage and see the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
– Several exporting and reporting possibilities: Printed report (showing the directory structure), Excel, HTML, XML, text file, clipboard.
– The integrated fully customizable file search helps you to find and archive the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, eg invalid shortcuts or files owned by a non existant account.
– You can search multiple drives, enrire servers and even your entire network neighbourhood. The search results can be exported, moved or deleted.
– Duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 checksums
– Statistics about file types and file owners on directory level. Additionally it is possible to filter the file system tree on the left to a certain user or file type
– TreeSize Pro is able to save the data to an XML file and to load it again later.
– A saved XML file can be used to compare it against the current version of the file system branch. The difference between the two scans will be displayed and makes it easy to see which folders have grown.
– Support for Unicode file and folder names.
– The visible columns can be configured separately for the TreeSize Pro window, Excel export, HTML Export, Text export and printed reports. A lot of optional columns are available.
– TreeSize Pro ships with a shell extension for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 that adds an additional TreeSize column to the Windows Explorer that is showing the size not only for files but also for folders.
– High performance through Multithreading: Browse the results during scanning, scan and view several folders at the same time, automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
– Include and exclude certain files and folders in your scans
– Print the contents of a directory, including all files and the corresponding icons.
– Several Command line options allow scheduled and overnight scans of your hard disk. An integrated wizard helps to set up scheduled scans.
– A list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders can be exported, for example for use in a database.
– Support for the file based NTFS compression, hard links and Alternate Data Streams (ADS)
– Explorer context menu is supported inside the TreeSize window.