Syncovery 7.38 incl Key
Syncovery 7.38 Syncovery v7.38
Syncovery is a great application used to back up data and to synchronize PCs, servers, and notebooks. Users can choose the user interface that suits them best: Wizard Mode or Advanced Mode. The settings are stored in multiple profiles, and the software comes with support for FTP and secure FTP servers, SSH, WebDAV, Amazon S3, http, partial file updating, ZIP compression, data encryption, and a scheduler for automated backups. The scheduler can run as a service without users having to log on. On Windows XP or later, locked files can be copied using the Volume Shadow Service.
This program features the ability to freely select files and folders across the whole folder hierarchy in a tree view, and it has support for e-mail notification, profile categories, and various filters. The software also supports Unicode characters in file names, file paths as long as 32767 characters, and much more. It also includes Real Time Synchronization (folder monitoring)
- Synchronizes or Backs Up Files
- Copy several files in parallel.
- Includes a scheduler.
- Internet and Cloud Support.
- Compression and Encryption Support.
- Detects Moved Files.
- Exact Mirror Mode.
- Unattended Mode.
- Copy Locked Files.
- Block Level Copying
- Database-safe mode
- Can Use Recycle Bin
- File Masks & Filters.
- Daylight Saving Time / Time Zones.
- Easy Resuming On Disk Full.
- Obsolete File Folders.
- fixes a rare error processing the file listing from Amazon Cloud Drive
- fixes Google Drive errors concerning folder names starting with a space or containing a single quote character
- fixes items missing from the Sync Preview when it starts in collapsed state
- if the folder for deleted files on an FTP or other server already contains a file to delete, and also contains it in encoded form with timestamp, then the file is just deleted if moving it into the folder for deleted files fails.
- it now makes sense to combine binary comparison with move files mode and “delete identical or older from source”
- fixes a bug where Syncovery would try “resuming from 0 Bytes”
OS: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux
Language: English, German and French
Download Page (Windows)