Syncovery 7.36 Build 270 incl Key
Syncovery 7.36 Syncovery v7.36
Syncovery is a great application used to back up data and to synchronize PCs, servers, and notebooks. Users can choose the user interface that suits them best: Wizard Mode or Advanced Mode. The settings are stored in multiple profiles, and the software comes with support for FTP and secure FTP servers, SSH, WebDAV, Amazon S3, http, partial file updating, ZIP compression, data encryption, and a scheduler for automated backups. The scheduler can run as a service without users having to log on. On Windows XP or later, locked files can be copied using the Volume Shadow Service.
This program features the ability to freely select files and folders across the whole folder hierarchy in a tree view, and it has support for e-mail notification, profile categories, and various filters. The software also supports Unicode characters in file names, file paths as long as 32767 characters, and much more. It also includes Real Time Synchronization (folder monitoring)
- Synchronizes or Backs Up Files
- Copy several files in parallel.
- Includes a scheduler.
- Internet and Cloud Support.
- Compression and Encryption Support.
- Detects Moved Files.
- Exact Mirror Mode.
- Unattended Mode.
- Copy Locked Files.
- Block Level Copying
- Database-safe mode
- Can Use Recycle Bin
- File Masks & Filters.
- Daylight Saving Time / Time Zones.
- Easy Resuming On Disk Full.
- Obsolete File Folders.
- more efficient uploading to Google Drive
- uploaded files will now use Google’s versioning rather than completely replacing the older versions (to use this, please do not use Syncovery’s own versioning settings)
- bug fixes
OS: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux
Language: English, German and French
Download Page (Windows)