Shadow Defender V220.127.116.117 incl Keygen
Shadow Defender’s protection concept is very easy to grasp. For the software to do its job properly you have to place the disks installed on your computer into Shadow Mode. By doing this, the application will take a snapshot of the disk and run every file in virtual mode. You will have the same access to the files on the disk but any write action will be virtual. This means that no matter how many worms and spywares you infect your computer with, they will not affect the real system at all because of the virtualization. Once you snap out of this “parallel dimension” every change to the system and the files on the disk will be discarded.
Shadow Defender prevents any permanent damage from being afflicted on your computer, so regardless of the activities you perform, files you download or documents you modify, when exiting ‘Shadow Mode’, they will instantly be reverted to their initial state.
However, the program allows you to specify certain folders and files that will be excluded from ‘Shadow Mode’, thus keeping any changes you might have made, even when exiting from this protection environment, and committing them to the original volume automatically. Similarly, you can add one or more ‘Registry’ items to the exclusion list, thus applying all modifications to them.
Additionally, Shadow Defender offers a manual method of permanently saving a file or change to the volume, specifically by using the ‘Commit Now’ function. This can be found in the program’s interface, but it also integrates into your context menu, enabling you to right-click the item you want to save and select the ‘Commit by Shadow Defender’ option.
Shadow Defender Features:
1. Prevent all viruses and malware.
2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
3. Protect your privacy.
4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender Users:
1. Maintain a system free from malicious activity and unwanted changes.
2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).