Sandboxie v5.16 incl Crack
Sandboxie v5.16 incl Crack
When you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some of these might be harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox.
Stay safe on the Internet with Sandboxie
– Run programs in a sandbox to prevent rogue software, unwanted programs, spyware, viruses, worms, and other malware from making permanent changes to your machine
– Protect yourself or your company from a wide variety of attacks – ranging from botnets to banking Trojans and ransomware to run of the mill viruses
– Configure your own sandboxes to meet your specific needs
– Trial the Sandboxie Free version, buy the Sandboxie Pro version or upgrade to an enterprise grade product with Invincea FreeSpace™ to take advantage of invisible protection, central management, behavioral based malware detection & reporting, malware forensics capture, threat intelligence feeds
Trusted for more than 10 years by hundreds of thousands of individuals and more than 1,100 organizations around the globe…
– Secure Web Browsing: Run your web browser in Sandboxie – preventing any malicious software downloaded by the browser from harming your machine
– Enhanced Privacy: Keep browsing history, cookies and cached temporary files in the sandbox – not on your machine
– Safe Social Networking: Click on Twitter links and Facebook updates without the fear of social networking worms infecting your machine
– Secure e-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your e-mail attachments can’t break out of the sandbox and infect your machine
– Keep your system running smoothly: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software in the isolated container
-Microsoft Office 2013/2016/365 ClickToRun is now supported for paid users.
-Chrome 52 is now supported.
-Sandboxed applications are no longer allowed to change the system power configuration.
-Environment variable USERNAME now shows proper username instead of “SYSTEM” in sandboxed applications.
-Added qWave driver (Google Hangouts, and other websites) to templates.ini under Applications->Miscellaneous
-The new, faster loader code developed for Windows 10 is now used for Win 8.0 & 8.1.
-Fixed 2 Excel clipboard related crashes
-Fixed Win 10 FR 14328 issue with WOW64 applications crashing.
-Fixed Win 10 FR 14316 BSOD.
-Fixed Win 10 FR 14316 (SBIE1113 Cannot find Nt system service, reason MASTER TABLE).
-Fixed Win 10 FR 14295 crash in Chrome & FF.
-Fixed Win 10 FR Build 14279 (SBIE1113 Cannot find Nt system service, reason MASTER TABLE)
-Fixed rare printing crash in Chrome-32 under Win 10-64.