QuickTime Pro 7.7.9 incl Keygen
QuickTime Pro 7.7.9 QuickTime Pro v7.7.9
QuickTime is a full-featured media player and application framework that features support for all kinds of media types: audio, video, images and virtual reality movies. On MAC OS X, the product is included as a default feature, while on Windows platform it’s available as a standalone package, as well as integrated with iTunes.
Visually appealing and easy to use
QuickTime plays two major roles in the multimedia business. First off, it’s a media player; it can be used for high-quality playback of MPEG, MP3, H.264, 3GPP, AAC, JPEG, BMP, PNG, to name the most important ones.
The interface looks very professional, and it’s easy to understand by both beginners and advanced users. It’s not the most complex media player in its category, that’s for sure. It offers you basic playback controls (play / pause / resume) that most players feature.
A guideline for other media players
But QuickTime is linked with many web browsers. You have probably already found some websites by now that required QuickTime to play videos. But the idea of using it as your main video player when there are others significantly more powerful than it may not be a concept that works for all users.
The second concept behind it (aside from being a media player) is that it acts as a multimedia architecture for third-party applications. In other words, software is being built on top of QuickTime, using its abilities for handling media content.
New features in QuickTime 7 Player for Windows:
- H.264 video playback. Watch movies created with this state-of-the-art, standards-based codec, which delivers exceptional-quality video.
- Surround sound. With QuickTime 7, your PC, and surround speakers, you can enjoy the full effect of your surround sound game or movie.
- New and improved playback controls. Easily change settings including jog shuttle, playback speed, bass, treble, and balance.
- Zero-configuration streaming. QuickTime automatically determines your optimal Internet connection speed and reconnects dropped connections.
- Live resize. Playback continues smoothly as you change the size of the QuickTime Player window
New features in QuickTime 7 Pro for Windows:
- Create H.264 video. Create incredible-looking video for any use, from 3G for mobile devices to HD.
- Create surround audio. Create a rich multimedia experience by adding multichannel audio to your movie.
- Floating controls. Easily access functions like pause, play, fast-forward, and rewind while watching full-screen movies.
- Background exporting. Export your movie in the background and continue with your next playback or editing task.
- Improved movie authoring. The all-new Movie Properties facilitates simple and efficient movie authoring.
- Automate with VB Script. Automate your QuickTime workflow with native VB Script support in QuickTime 7. Developers can also use VB Script to access the new QuickTime Active X control for creating custom multimedia applications.