Process Lasso 220.127.116.11 incl Keygen Patch
Process Lasso 18.104.22.168 incl Keygen Patch
With the help of Process Lasso you can improve the operating system’s response time and overall stability. It automatically adjusts the priority class for active programs via ProBalance, the app’s proprietary algorithm, in order to prevent them from hogging resources.
The interface consists of a regular window containing a list of all processes and active ones, along with a graphical representation that shows a history of the processor use, responsiveness, process restraint and memory load.
The list of active processes shows the name, user name, application name, ID, assigned rules, priority class, CPU affinity, I/O and memory priority, CPU level and average level (in percentage), CPU time, restraint history, memory (private bytes and working set), number of threads allocated, handles, page faults, and other relevant information.
For each process you can set the priority class (by default, Windows dynamic thread priority boost is enabled), CPU affinity, I/O and memory priority, and application power profile (e.g. balanced), as well as limit the number of instances, enable it to keep running and to restart if terminated, and prevent computer hibernation while it’s active.
In addition, you can exclude a process from the ProBalance restraint, foreground boost, and Energy Saver (lets you run the system in high performance mode and conserves power in idle state), mark it as a game or media player process (when the gaming/multimedia mode is enabled), trim its virtual memory, as well as restart or terminate it (by force, if necessary).
Furthermore, you can configure rules for adding a processor to a watchdog monitor list (e.g. for CPU or virtual memory, monitoring time range), as well as log all activity to file. These are just few of the options available for advanced users who would like to tweak Process Lasso.
The feature-rich application is surprisingly light on the system resources, has a good response time, and rapidly commits changes. We have not come across any issues throughout our evaluation. While Process Lasso packs advanced settings for experienced users, letting them fully customize each part of the app, the utility may also be run with default options, since it intelligently prioritizes high-demanding programs and terminates them if necessary. Less experienced users can look into help documentation.
Changes in Process Lasso 22.214.171.124:
- Add ‘pl.cmd’ batch file as a shortcut to launch Process Lasso’s GUI, primarily for Windows Server users
- Add installer section to optionally add Lasso install path to system environment PATH variable. By doing so, command line can simply run ‘pl’ to launch Lasso’s GUI
- Add pathname parameter to log file, changing log format
- Show process governor pathname and command line in ‘initialized’ log entry
- Add new Locate submenu (for disk and internet) to log entries in actions pane
- Add support for new system tray icon and more (ParkControl Pro) [work in progress]
- Fixes to import and export of configuration file
- Fix user-induced Gaming Mode state not preserved on Lasso restart
- Fix Keep Running state/countdown not preserved on Lasso restart
- Fix sorting of date/time of last restraint column
- Fix build ordering issue that could have caused wrong insights exe build to be included
- Create safety backup on import of new configuration file
- Reduce maximum log lines to display at one time (to reduce RAM utilization and improve load speed)
- Adjust some in-product URLs
- Reduce timeout after update for system tray click to see revision history (now back to 10 seconds)
- Add new SmartTrim menu option to exclude game processes, part of new submenu for SmartTrim and Gaming Mode interaction settings (not yet enabled)
- Terminate any running ParkControl instances
- Rotate log files after 1000 entries
- Change product activation to distinct subdomain for server isolation
- Better Emisoft interoperability
- Update German, Russian, and French
DOWNLOAD KEY MAKER (Block application with firewall)