PictureCode Photo Ninja 1.3.4c incl Patch
Photo Ninja – portable is a professional-grade RAW converter that delivers exceptional detail, outstanding image quality, and a distinctive, natural look. If you think this is “just another RAW converter”, you’re in for a surprise. Photo Ninja is truly special, with unique capabilities for improving and optimizing your digital images. Click on the items below to learn more about this powerful tool, and read why serious photographers are adopting it into their workflows.
• Adaptive lighting
Photo Ninja’s intelligent illumination control can lighten shadows, overcome backlighting, and tame excessive contrast, with a natural, artifact-free result.
• Detail enhancement
Our one-of-a-kind local contrast adjustment makes detail “pop” without halo artifacts. It also works in reverse for a nice smoothing effect.
• Highlight recovery
World-class technology can salvage many overexposed images, with convincing recovery of blown-out highlight regions.
• Noise Ninja® 3.0
The gold standard for noise reduction lives on in Photo Ninja. Noise Ninja 3.0 is our best noise reduction technology yet.
• Color enhancement
Improve skin tones, enhance foliage, deepen the sky, and create your own color “looks” with hue-selective color enhancements.
• Black and white processing
Create monochrome and split-tone images quickly and easily, with flexible control over tonal interpretation.
• Chromatic aberration correction
Automatically analyze and remove complex lateral chromatic aberration prior to demosaicing, with outstanding results.
• Color correction
Balance neutrals in a single click. Achieve consistent color with on-location lighting profiles.
• Distortion correction
Fix keystoning and correct complex lens distortion.
• Advanced demosaicing
For cameras with weak antialiasing filters, Photo Ninja can reduce maze artifacts and moire patterns.
• Point-and-go browser
Navigate through your image collection quickly and easily with Photo Ninja’s streamlined, integrated browser.
Whats New: PictureCode Photo Ninja v1.3.4c
– Fix intermittent bug in batch processor that sometimes caused a bad tile to be rendered when the lens correction filter was activated in “Smart Preset” mode
– Fix copy-paste of chroma noise reduction and defringe settings
– Modify chromatic aberration profiler for X-Trans cameras to avoid some pathalogical behavior that was observed on a small number of sunset images
– Add support for FujiFilm X-T2
– Add support for Sony Alpha 68 (ICLA-68)
– Add support for Nikon D500
– Add support for Panasonic TZ101/ZS100 [V1.3.4b: Recognize built-in lens for these cameras]
– Add support for Hasselblad Lunar (rebranded Sony NEX 7)
– Fixed crop for FujiFilm X-Pro2 to avoid occasional artifacts on top and right edges