PerfectDisk Professional 14.0 Build 865 Professional Business 14.0 Build 880 Serial Keygen
PerfectDisk Professional is a system utility tool that you can use to provide users with disk optimization and space management capabilities. It’s also equipped with a defragmentation module and S.M.A.R.T. monitoring for a better hardware performance.
Performs defragmentation right from the start
The software is very simple to install, and towards the end, PerfectDisk offers to check for the latest updates at the initiation of the program (this is highly recommended).
Once updating is complete, PerfectDisk automatically starts a defragmentation task on your system. It may take a long while but once it finishes, you have the option of optimizing files and folders.
Silently doing its job
CPU and memory are moderately used when PerfectDisk is doing its job, but other processes can encounter minor problems and they may not work perfectly.
SteathPatrol is a subtle way to get things done. It enables PerfectDisk to work silently, without causing any problems to the system (thanks to Auto-Optimization), while OptiWrite prevents fragmentation with no impact on your computer’s performance.
Periodically have your disk drive revitalized
Scheduling tasks is also possible (one time, daily or weekly), and you can view the results in the PerfectDisk Log. The SmartPlacement option monitors data usage patterns, and it manages it so that future fragmentation operations should be minimally performed.
Also suitable in business environments
In addition, you have the possibility of defragmenting remote computers by running another copy of PerfectDisk Professional. This option is usually recommended for business purposes, but users can also benefit from it at home.
First-time users might have problems dealing with this software, but luckily they have a very well-drawn online help file at their disposal, one that explains every single detail of PerfectDisk.
To end with
In conclusion, PerfectDisk Professional is a great alternative to monitor your computer’s hardware and to boost its level of performance. It lets you quickly accommodate due to the overall clever design and comes equipped with an abundance of features that make sure you computer once-again runs smooth.
Changes in 14.0 Build 880:
- Unable to save settings due to drive serial number issue fixed.
- Build 880 is the RTM release of the PerfectDisk 14 Business Editions – including Server, vSphere Guest, Hyper-V Guest, Business Professional and Enterprise Console.
- New Feature – Global Settings/Global Alert Settings/Log Alerts logs PerfectDisk generated fragmentation related alerts to the Windows Application Event log where they can be detected by monitoring programs. This new feature is available in all editions of PerfectDisk 14.
- New Feature – Thin Provisioned drive auto-detection added to PerfectDisk 14 Server, PerfectDisk 14 vSphere Guest and PerfectDisk 14 Hyper-V Guest.
- New Feature – Client Auto-Synch to PerfectDisk Console added to PerfectDisk 14 Server, PerfectDisk 14 vSphere Guest, PerfectDisk 14 Hyper-V Guest and PerfectDisk 14 Professional Business.
- New Feature – Enhanced integration with Citrix Servers added to PerfectDisk 14 Business Editions.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD