PassMark OSForensics Professional 3.2 Build 1002 Serial key
OSForensics allows you to identify suspicious files and activity with hash matching, drive signature comparisons, e-mails, memory and binary data
It lets you extract forensic evidence from computers quickly with advanced file searching and indexing and enables this data to be managed effectively.
- Discover Forensic Evidence Faster
- Identify Suspicious Files and Activity
- Manage Your Digital Investigation
- Import and export of hash sets
- Customizable system information gathering
- No limts on the amount of cases being managed through OSForensics
- Restoration of multiple deleted files in one operation
- List and search for alternate file streams
- Sort image files by colour
- Disk indexing and searching not restricted to a fixed number of files
- No watermark on web captures
- Multi-core acceleration for file decryption
- Customizable System Information Gathering
- View NTFS directory $I30 entries to identify potential hidden/deleted files
What’s New (v3.1.1008 – 2015-06-10):
- Create Index
- Added indexing of From, To, CC, BCC, etc. fields for PST attachments.
- Added indexing of From/CC/To etc. addresses from MSG attachments.
- Added missing support for indexing headers for MSG files
- The start and end dates for the advanced search options are now correctly using the current case timezone setting when a search is performed
- Fixed bug in Create Index -> Edit Template -> “Scan system paging and hibernation files” setting being lost.
- Fixed bug with Search Index -> Email Attachments -> Export … results carrying incorrect From/To/CC information from previous results.
- Fixed bug with indexing attachments from MSG files (failing to recognize file type properly)
- Fixes for crashes and infinite loops when indexing corrupt DOC, XLS and PPT files.
- Fixed bug with empty emails in PST files causing previous buffer to be used for content and custom meta.
- Case Manager
- User can now specify whether logging is enabled/disabled when creating or editing a case
- Error message is displayed if the log file is corrupted or tampered with
- When generating a report Added “No title” to when there was no title for an item so the link to the file is visibly created
- When renaming (moving) cases, case items still used the old metafile path causing issues with non-existant paths. Fixed by reloading case after moving.
- E-mail attachment paths now include the attachment index number, due to the possibility of having multiple attachments with the same name
- Case Log
- Supplemental log entries added across all modules
- When logging is disabled, controls are now disabled and message is shown to the user
- Create/Verify Hash
- Fixed drive drop down list to include Case devices
- CSV Exports
- Removed “,” separator between date and times for CSV exports so that Excel will automatically pick them up as dates
- Deleted Files
- Fixed bug with retrieving the clusters of a deleted NTFS file. This bug can potential cause an invalid memory access crash
- Unallocated cluster information now being used for mounted devices
- Fixed bug with unable to save multiple deleted files from a partition without a drive letter (due to invalid characters in the device path)
- The number of files that were not saved due to reallocation now displayed
- Improved performance of saving deleted NTFS files
- Deleted files stored in multiple MFT records are now being handled
- Proper stream names are being used when restoring a deleted NTFS file
- Disk Imaging
- Fixed no default drive being selected in ‘Hidden Areas – HPA/DCO’ tab
- Added check for no physical disk selected
- The sizes of each respective max LBA are now displayed in the log after detecting HPA/DCO
- Event Info
- Bug fix, stripped trailing space character from event title.
- Email Viewer
- A dotted border is now custom drawn on the selected folder/e-mail so that even when the control loses focus, the selection is still apparent
- Fixed not being able to add multiple e-mail attachments with the same name. Each attachment now has a unique path.
- File Name Search
- Added ‘Save to disk’ right-click option. Re-arranged right-click menu to be more readable
- Hash sets
- Files less than 5 bytes in size are now excluded from hash set lookups (this is to prevent tiny file (eg 0 byte files always appearing in a hash set where there was a 0 byte file on creation)
- Password Recovery (Windows Login Passwords)
- Added cached domain users to recovery for local drives
- Fixed a crash that could happen when recovering cached domain users
- Recent Activity
- Added timestamps to WLAN items for the associated XML profile or registry key (where available)
- Bug fix, export event to CSV will now include the item’s title.
- Columns will remember their widths when filtering, sorting and navigating to different activity types.
- Search Index
- Added To/From/CC information to attachment output when searching an index
- Removed the from/to/cc fields from the CSV export of an search for items that aren’t emails/attachments
- Fixed bug with broken links in search index results for files containing percent encoding in filename
- System Information
- Added cached domain users to “Get User Info (registry)”
- ThumbCache Viewer
- Fixed ‘In Case’ flag incorrectly displayed for all items in thumbnail view
- User Interface
- List/tree views across OSF now shows the selected item regardless of when the control loses focus
- Fixed drawing issues when minimizing navigation buttons
- Removed flickering when resizing window
- Fixed buttons not being displayed when resizing window
- Fixed drawing issues when resizing file/folder popup dialog
- Bug Fix. Selecting OSForensics or BurnInTest as the selected program in WinPEBuilder will now add the required WinPE packages on the WinPE/Packages tab.
- Updated help for new Case Activity Log section to describe logging feature
- Updated help with info on user editable file carving configuration file, osf_filecarve.conf
- Updated help to mention timezone in case management
- Updated System information library
Release Date: 2015-06-10
Download Page: http://www.osforensi…m/