PassMark BurnInTest Professional 8.1 Build 1016 incl Key
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Avoid delivering dead on arrival and faulty hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your test times with simultaneous testing.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking and system upgrades).
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Testing for hardware problems
- System information
- Test results and reporting
- Temperature reporting
- An easy to use interface. Configure, Run, Pass or Fail, Results report;
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component;
- The ability to set detailed test parameters if and when required;
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles;
- Support for production line automation;
- Can be run from a disk drive, USB drive or optical disk (under Windows);
- Can be made into a bootable solution from a USB drive, optical disk or PXE boot (with PassMark WinPE Builder);
- Testing of up to 256 CPUs simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 32 memory modules simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 50 disk drives simultaneously;
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking;
- Testing of up to 20 optical drives simultaneously;
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray read testing using specialized optical test media, plus CD/DVD burner testing;
- Testing of up to 8 graphics cards (GPGPU test) simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 20 network ports simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 25 USB ports simultaneously;
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software);
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992;
- Native 32-bit and 64bit hardware and O/S support;
- Online help & PDF manual.
8.1 build 1016 (2016-06-20):
- Added a benchmark test phase as part of the USB3 test to report maximum USB3 speed obtainable
- Added USB3 low level error reporting to the trace level log
- Support for USB3 V2.0 firmware. Which amoung other improvements brings higher USB throughput.
- Added new error message to 2D test when EMC + test pattern test is selected and only 1 monitor is present
- Added OBEX FTP transfer type to bluetooth test
- Made some changes to disk test to skip butterfly test when running Cylic pattern and an SSD is detected
- Now filtering “Bluetooth” named network cards from “All available ethernet” and “All available 802.11” network test options
- Added “Microsoft Virtual” to list of filtered out adapter form network test to account for “Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter” and “Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter”
- Fixed a bug where the advanced net test window was not updating the statistics when running the test on a teamed group of network cards. Sent/Recv is now displayed but load and load balancing is not available (missing performance counters).
- Fixed a bug with management console inital connect not sending all the system information across
- Removed whitespace padding in some HTML output
Release Date: 2015-08-31
OS: Windows (XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/
Download Page: http://www.passmark….it_