PassMark BurnInTest Pro 8.1 Build 1012 incl Key
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Avoid delivering dead on arrival and faulty hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your test times with simultaneous testing.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking and system upgrades).
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Testing for hardware problems
- System information
- Test results and reporting
- Temperature reporting
- An easy to use interface. Configure, Run, Pass or Fail, Results report;
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component;
- The ability to set detailed test parameters if and when required;
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles;
- Support for production line automation;
- Can be run from a disk drive, USB drive or optical disk (under Windows);
- Can be made into a bootable solution from a USB drive, optical disk or PXE boot (with PassMark WinPE Builder);
- Testing of up to 256 CPUs simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 32 memory modules simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 50 disk drives simultaneously;
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking;
- Testing of up to 20 optical drives simultaneously;
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray read testing using specialized optical test media, plus CD/DVD burner testing;
- Testing of up to 8 graphics cards (GPGPU test) simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 20 network ports simultaneously;
- Testing of up to 25 USB ports simultaneously;
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software);
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992;
- Native 32-bit and 64bit hardware and O/S support;
- Online help & PDF manual.
Version 8.1 build 1012, 15/January/2016
- Fixed some clipping issues with the OK/Error buttons in the webcam test
- Fixed a bug stopping a script or test from finishing correctly when running the webcam test
- Fixed a bug preventing the MAC address of network cards being displayed in the system information
- Fixed a bug where the fullscreen resolution setting when running the 3D test in fullscreen (non windowed) mode was being ignored and the test would run at the default resolution
Installer (25.69 MB)