Nitro Pro 10 Enterprise 10.5.6.14 Serial key
Nitro Pro is one of the most advanced PDF creating and editing software solutions, providing basically all the tools you would ever need to help you in this regard.
Although it’s called ‘Professional,’ the application has been developed to be aimed at beginners and advanced users alike, so you won’t find it too difficult to use.
The interface is more than pleasant and reminds us of the popular Microsoft Office suite, adopting the same Ribbon GUI interface we’ve seen in the office suite developed by Microsoft.
To make sure that users will fully benefit from its very advanced features, developers have designed a help screen that pops out every time you open the interface, giving you the option to find more info on its tools with a single click.
Power features to play with
With Nitro Pro you can thus create new PDF files from any document format out there, add comments to PDFs, export text or the entire document, including photos, to another document format, insert images, links and pages into PDF files, secure files and add signatures, design forms and print them.
What’s more, you may sign, send, review and save your documents to Nitro Cloud directly from the program, compare PDFs for identifying differences in images, text and annotations, review typed text using the spell checking feature, remove selections of text, images, annotations and form fields from PDF pages, print documents using batch processing, undo your actions, and activate the Measure tool for calculating the distance, area and perimeter for a set of points based on a custom scale.
Smooth navigation mode
As said, it is very easy to use Nitro Pro and the ace up its sleeve is definitely the Ribbon GUI we were talking about. Everything seems to be in the right place and although we admit that we’re more or less used to Microsoft Office, it’s very easy to find a given tool inside the app.
You don’t need a super computer to run Nitro Pro, but you may notice some minor slowdowns when running it on older machines.
- WorkSite integration now supports access to multiple WorkSite servers
- OCR update with improved processing for searchable and editable output
- Resolved Issues
- Error message “This application has failed to start because the licensing configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application mayfix this problem”
- Nitro Cloud slider panel would cause an incorrect error message to appear when an existing Quick-Sign profile was used
- Attachments crash caused bydeleting items after reordering content
- Bates Numbering added via “Multiple Files” option were not being tagged correctly, causing issues when using “Remove Bates Numbering”
- Advanced Search would highlight some items using the wrong co-ordinates when the file was made searchable via OCR
- Increased stability due to specific internal changes to the source code
SERIAL KEY (Enterprise edition only) :