NextUp TextAloud 3.0.88 incl Keygen
NextUp TextAloud 3.0.88 NextUp TextAloud v3.0.88
TextAloud is a tool that can convert your text document to audio files. The interface of the application is plain and simple. You can input text in the main window and press the “Speak” button to hear it.
In addition, you can edit the title, as well as adjust the pitch, speed and volume.
But you can also switch from single to multi-article mode, save the article as a text or audio file, as well as use a file splitter utility and batch file converter.
Furthermore, you can use the undo, redo, cut, copy, paste and search functions, insert a pause or change the voice, add bookmarks, enable to speak the current article to file and skip to the next article.
Moreover, you can configure program options (e.g. enable to automatically speak new text, set the file output to multiple files, set a sentence and paragraph pause interval), select the audio device, configure keyboard shortcuts, set the article text size and font, use a pronunciation editor, customize toolbars, switch to a different skin, and more.
The program takes up a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive help file and daily tips, and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up any errors during our tests.
Since TextAloud can be easily used by beginners and more experienced individuals, we strongly recommend this tool.
What you can do with TextAloud:
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
- Proofread your own writing
- Listen to that report while you’re on the treadmill
- Find help for someone with a reading disability
- Create messages for your answering machine
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading
- Listen to information while you work on something else
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
- Listen to an eBook during your commute
- Study English as a Second Language
- Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
- Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
- Find a great new tool to study for exams
- Listen to text read in other languages
- Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
- Create audio files for computer games
- Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
Features at a glance:
- Single-Article and Multi-Article Mode for listening to articles one at a time, or building a playlist to listen to later.
- Load articles using the Clipboard, Document Import, Hot Keys and Drag and Drop.
- Support for Word, PDF and HTML documents.
- Support for multiple Text-To-Speech engines, including international voices.
- Support for WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files.
- Proofread tool for listening to documents as you proofread.
- Plugin toolbar for Internet Explorer to listen to web pages.
- Pronunciation dictionary maintenance – added option under View menu to lock toolbars
- TAForFirefox 3.2.5 – Add support for 64 bit Firefox.