NextUp TextAloud 3.0.83 Serial
TextAloud 3 is Text to Speech software for the Windows PC that converts your text from MS Word Documents, Emails, Web Pages and PDF Files into natural-sounding speech. You can listen on your PC or create audio files for use on portable audio devices (TextAloud 3 can automatically sync with iTunes).
What you can do with TextAloud:
- Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
- Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
- Proofread your own writing
- Listen to that report while you’re on the treadmill
- Find help for someone with a reading disability
- Create messages for your answering machine
- Reduce eye strain from too much reading
- Listen to information while you work on something else
- Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
- Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
- Listen to an eBook during your commute
- Study English as a Second Language
- Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
- Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
- Find a great new tool to study for exams
- Listen to text read in other languages
- Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
- Create audio files for computer games
- Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
Features at a glance:
- Single-Article and Multi-Article Mode for listening to articles one at a time, or building a playlist to listen to later.
- Load articles using the Clipboard, Document Import, Hot Keys and Drag and Drop.
- Support for Word, PDF and HTML documents.
- Support for multiple Text-To-Speech engines, including international voices.
- Support for WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files.
- Proofread tool for listening to documents as you proofread.
- Plugin toolbar for Internet Explorer to listen to web pages.
- TAForFirefox 3.0.57 – Updated for release version of Firefox 39