NetBalancer 9.1.1 Serial Patch Crack
With the help of NetBalance you can monitor incoming and outgoing traffic in a user-friendly environment. It includes a handy set of features.
At the end of the installation procedure, NetBalance automatically restarts your web browsers. Once initialized, a list of all active processes is displayed in the main frame.
You can check out the ID, download and upload rate, priority, download and upload limit, number of connections, downloaded and uploaded size, along with the file path, command line, and creation date for each process.
The bottom part of the panel contains a traffic chart and a list with remote IP connections and ports, protocols, statuses, local IPs and ports, process name, and others.
It is possible to establish the download and upload priority, create rules, reset all traffic, configure network adapters, block all network traffic, as well as choose another language for the UI. These are just some of the options provided by NetBalance.
The application is very light on the system resources, running on low CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its advanced settings, NetBalance should please power users.
With NetBalancer you can:
- Set for any process a download and/or upload network priority or limit
- Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately
- Define detailed network traffic rules
- Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronised
- Set global traffic limits
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Windows 10 is a really impressive piece of engineering with great functional additions, one of which is named Telemetry Data Collection that improves the features and overall experience of the operating system through automated uploads of data.
- As it frequently happens not all users are happy of this addition, especially the privacy concerned ones, so in this release of NetBalancer we added a new Anti-Telemetry rule template that creates a rule blocking all Microsoft IP (internet protocol) numbers known to be used for telemetry data upload.
- Also version 9.1 adds manual maximum bandwidth settings and improves the UI of taskbar toolbar for a more native look.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD