Mozilla Thunderbird 38.5.0 / 42.0 Beta 2 Latest
Mozilla Thunderbird 38.5.0 / 42.0 Beta 2 Mozilla Thunderbird v38.5.0 / v42.0 Beta 2
Mozilla Thunderbird makes e-mailing safer, faster, and easier with features such as intelligent spam filters, a built-in RSS reader, and quick search. Thunderbird was designed to prevent viruses and to stop junk mail.
Thunderbird includes tabbed e-mail, new search tools and indexing, smart folders, support for Firefox, a simplified setup wizard and robust junk protections that include phishing and spam filters.
Key Features Include:
- Tabbed email.
- An Archive feature similar to the one found in GMail.
- Lightning fast search.
- Smart folders.
Thunderbird has junk mail tools that have been updated to stay ahead of spam and features anti-phishing protection.
Mail Account Setup Wizard
- Prior to this feature you had to know your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TLS settings. Now all you need to provide is your name, email address, and password and the email account set up wizardry will check our database and find the email settings for you.
Personalized Email Addresses
- Ever dreamed of having a personalized email address for you, your family or your business? Thunderbird makes this easy – you can sign up for a new email address within Thunderbird, and it will all be set up automatically for you ready to send and receive.
- Thunderbird replicates the new look and feel of Mozilla Firefox in an effort to provide a similar user experience across all Mozilla software desktop or mobile and all platforms.
- Tabbed email lets you load emails in separate tabs so you can quickly jump between them. Tabs appear on the top of the menu bar providing a powerful visual experience and allowing the toolbars to be much more contextual.
- Tabbed email lets you keep multiple emails open for easy reference. Doubl-clicking or hitting Enter on a mail message will open that message in a new tab.
- When quitting Thunderbird, visible tabs will be saved and will be restored when you open Thunderbird the next time. There is also a Tab menu on the Tab toolbar to help you switch between tabs.
One-click Address Book
- One-click Address Book is a quick and easy way to add people to your address book. Add people by simply clicking on the star icon in the message you receive. Two clicks and you can add more details like a photo, birthday, and other contact information.
- The attachment reminder looks for the word attachment (and other words like file types) in the body of your message and reminds you to add an attachment before hitting send.
- Enjoy real-time conversation with your contacts, right from your favorite messaging application, with multiple supported networks. Thunderbird makes it easy to search through both past conversations and received emails.