Macrium Reflect Workstation Server Plus Server Home 6.1.865 Serial Patch
Macrium Reflect 6 is a image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.
What’s new in Macrium Reflect 6:
Rapid Delta Restore (RDR)
Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
Pre-defined backup plan templates
The Macrium Reflect scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
SSD Trim support
This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
Rapid Delta Clone (RDC)
Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
GFS with backup chain protection
The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains.
Custom backup plan support
Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.
- Delta Indexes for Incremental Images
- More efficient Incremental index storage offers faster consolidation and smaller file sizes. This option needs to be enabled in v6.1. See this KB article for more information
- Note: Rescue media must be built using v6.1 if you use delta incremental indexes.
- German language support
- For Windows installations using German locales a new option to install Macrium Reflect in the German language is now offered in the full installer for Home, Workstation, Server and Server Plus Editions. This will be made available for the free edition soon.
- Windows PE 10.0
- The latest Windows PE 10 is now included in the rescue media build wizard. PE is now the default option for Windows 8.0 and later. Windows PE 10 offers support for Windows 10 compact installs and Windows 8.1 Wim Boot file systems.
- Note: If your system requires PE 10 then you will be prompted to create PE 10 rescue media when starting the rescue media wizard.
- Destination drive letter discovery
- The destination drive unique volume GUID path can now be saved in the backup definition file. Saving the backup destination volume GUID path instead of the drive letter enables Windows to assign different drive letters to USB drives without affecting the backup destination detection.
- Note: This option is disabled by default. Please see this KB article for more information.
- Crash when deleting all Backup Templates
- A program error could occur if all backup templates were deleted. This has been resolved.
- Dynamic Software Raid issue
- Systems using Dynamic Software RAID volumes could fail to create Differential or Incremental images. This has been resolved.
- Incorrect taskbar tray message in Windows 10
- “Backup Started” tray message would show in Windows 10 when editing a backup definition. This has been resolved.
- Rescue media wizard not auto-detecting USB drive insertion
- If a USB stick was inserted while displaying rescue media wizard burn page then it was not always detected by plug-and-play. This has been resolved.
- File and Folder backup maximum file size issue
- A File and Folder split backup could cause verification failure if the split file size was too small. This has been resolved.
- Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Restore
- Clean installations of Reflect would sometimes fail to extract the required files for the Mailbox Restore process. This has been resolved.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD