Macrium Reflect 6.1.1000 incl Patch
Macrium Reflect 6.1.1000 Macrium Reflect v6.1.1000 Macrium Reflect Virtual Machine
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don’t compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a ‘Virtual’ drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
* A new option has been added to SQL Restore to improve the process of restoring to either original or alternate locations.
# Bug Fixes
* Backup Shutdown Issue
– A rare timing issue could cause a crash when Windows shutdown was invoked at the end of a backup. This has been resolved.
* Rescue Media NVMe Issue
– Attempting to use an NVMe device in PE 10 could cause driver detection issues during rescue media creation. This has been resolved.
* Problem burning to optical media when multiple optical drives detected
– When burning to optical media, if multiple DVD drives are detected, then the dialog to choose then next destination for spanned discs could prevent selection of the original drive. This has been resolved.