LRTimelapse Pro 4.5 Build 100 (Win/Mac) incl Crack
LRTimelapse Pro 4.5 Build 100 (Win/Mac) LRTimelapse Pro V4.5 Build 100 (Win/Mac)
LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
Key Features Include:
– Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated, Radial and Paint-Brush-Filters
– Make the Holy Grail of time lapse photography (day to night transition) really easy either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
– Deflicker with one click do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
– Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
– Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
– and many, many more
– Please make sure you have the latest Java version installed!
– Important: choose Windows Offline (64bit) if you are on a 64bit Windows! Accept to uninstall older java versions if the installer asks you to do so.
– Close Lightroom.
– Install LRTimelapse via the provided installer, this will install LRTimelapse and all needed Lightroom Addons automatically.
– Close Lightroom.
– If you have any old LRTimelapse version installed, trash it, empty trash.
– You will find LRTimelapse package installer inside the downloaded DMG archive.
– Just run that installer, it will install LRTimelapse and all necessary Addons. You will find the LRTimelapse icon then in your Applications folder.
– Please Note: Should you get an unidentified developer message from the GateKeeper, just right click → open and agree to execute.
New in LRTimelapse 4.5:
New Features in LRTimelapse 4.5:
– Added Support for the new Local Dehaze in Lightroom 6.2 CC.2 on Linear, Circular Gradients and the Paintbrush.
– The number of threads used to generate the visual previews will now be set automatically according to the number of cores that the processor has. This will considerably speed up the generation of the visual previews on computers with more than 4 cores. If you have a Pro License, you can even configure the number of threads to be used manually in the settings dialog (expert settings).
– The Visual Deflicker Refine option will now work finer in order to allow for the best deflickering in difficult situations.
– The Visual Deflicker Refine will not anymore redo images, that are already well deflickered. This will considerably speed up the refining process, if you have to do several passes.
– Added support for new raw formats: RWL, ERF, 3FR, DCR, KDC, MOS, X3F
– Spanish Translation added thank you Jaime Aguirre from spintra.com!
– When manually launching a render in original Size from original sized intermediaries, the image sizes would not be rounded to 8 pixel multiples, making the encoder sometimes fail.
– Shift Date-Time will now show an error if the Exif-Date Time field is corrupt