KoolMoves 9.7.0 Retail Latest
Create Flash movies, banners, slide shows, and websites by customizing various templates with the help of this web animation authoring tool
KoolMoves in a software that enables you to create Flash animations in just a few steps.
The program has a clean and intuitive interface, so you shouldn’t have any problems getting around its features. It can be used by both novices and expert individuals.
You can use basic tools such as select or move objects or points, add a regular or dynamic text, import images and SWF files, as well as create an empty movie clip or button.
But you can also convert selected objects to a movie clip or button, draw a line point by point, draw standard shapes, add or delete a point or curve to the shape boundary.
Furthermore, you can fill with solid color, gradient or image, scale, rotate, flip, slant, squish, perspective, as well as add various effects (e.g. fade, size, spin, rotate, drop shadow).
Moreover, you can edit a frame in Action Script, add actions and sounds, zoom in and out, reposition the movie frame, view a timeline and storyboard, change the object depth, break text apart, increase the movie length, change its speed, width and height, preview it in the web browser, and more.
The application uses a moderate amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive help file with images and interactive tutorials, supports several languages and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. We strongly recommend KoolMoves to all users who are interested in web design, especially Flash development.
- Added add Html5 to WordPress page in File > Export/Publish Movie which points to a tutorial with a working example.
- Added confirm required files on internet in File > Export/Publish Movie for Html5 export.
- Added add Html5 to web page as iframe in File > Export/Publish Movie.
- Added export Html5 as an animated gif in File > Export/Publish Movie.
- Added export option to place the canvas tag in a table cell.
- Added dialog for previewing/entering duration of movie prior to gif/avi export for situations in which animation is contained in a single key frame.
- Added additional image formats for tracing capability, a Survey Monkey request.
- Improved dialog for export as Html5 web page