jv16 PowerTools X 22.214.171.1241 Beta 1 incl Key
jv16 PowerTools X is a complete toolkit to maximize the performance of any PC. With a user base comprising several million downloads, the program is used by both home and power users as well helpdesk and support personnel around the globe. jv16 PowerTools will optimize many aspects of your computer. jv16 PowerTools allows users to remove all traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the computer’s Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. PowerTools Lite is a freeware version of their professional grade jv16 PowerTools utility package.
* Do not start to translate this version to your language yet, there will still be major changes to the language file (English.lng).
* Not all features are ready for testing, such as the Windows AntiSpy feature.
* The new icons are not included (in /Settings/Icons) yet.
* The Download Handbook will download the PowerTools X handbook.
* Do not install this version over any existing version of PowerTools. If you do, strange things can unfold.
* NOTE: This version will most likely show an “Access violation” or other similar error message when ran for the first time. The error usually shows after the “Do you want to restart your computer” query. There is no need to report this bug, we are aware of the problem and it will be fixed for the next version.
* The health scoring system (registry health, for example) has not been properly calibrated yet, it can display incorrect results.
* Do not use the Check For Updates or My Account features.
What’s New (compared to jv16 PowerTools X)
1. New feature: Home screen feature in the main window shows you a summary of your computer’s health and performance, with shortcuts to the relevant tools to repair any detected issues. The home screen also allows you to see the progress of how these numbers changes over time, such as after using jv16 PowerTools.
2. New tool: Startup Timer measures the time your computer takes to start up. It also measures the impact of all your automatically starting software have to the system startup to allow you to see exactly what is making your computer start slowly.
3. New tool: Pictures AntiSpy allows you to remove privacy threatening metadata from your picture files. The feature can be used manually or it can be set run automatically.
4. New tool: Windows AntiSpy allows you to disable the privacy threatening features of Windows. NOTE: Not yet available for testing in this beta version.
5. New tool: Easy Mass File Renamer offers an easier way to rename many files at the same time. The previous Mass File Renamer tool is still available for more advanced and customized mass file renaming operations.
6. Improvement: The System Health measurement has been completely updated to give you a more exact and detailed rating of your computer’s health. Furthermore, it is now ran as a background process, meaning you no longer have to wait for it to complete. It runs periodically on the background without using much if any system resources.
7. Improvement: Fully redesigned user interface for easier user experience and the new user interface also works better with different screen sizes.
8. Improvement: Fully rebuilt Startup Optimizer allows you to easily speed up the Windows startup without removing any software. The new Startup Optimizer supports disabling the optimization per individual software and its implementation no longer requires the use of multiple starting processes.
9. Improvement: Clean and Fix My Computer has been renamed to Clean and Speedup My Computer and the tool contains dozens of improvements to allow a safer and more optimized user experience.
10. Improvement: Major improvements in the Startup Manager. For example, it now can show the impact each automatically starting software has to the system’s startup speed. This impact measurement is collected in real-time while the system starts by the Startup Timer and it offers greater detail compared to Windows 10’s Startup Manager’s “Impact to startup” rating. The Startup Manager can now also show detailed data of the resource usage at startup time per starting software, for example, you will be able to see how much system memory each starting software used during startup.
11. Improvement: Major improvements in the Software Uninstaller for more accurate listing of installed software, as well as improved software uninstallation ability.
12. Improvement: The Initial Setup of the software now needs to be run only one time – instead of once every 15 days of the previous versions – and it also takes less time to run.
13. Plus, hundreds of smaller improvements and bug fixes. NOTE: Not all improvements and fixes are yet included to this beta version, they are still under internal testing and will be included later.