JRiver Media Center 21.0.11 Serial Patch
JRiver Media Center 21.0.11 Serial Patch
JRiver Media Center all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new “watched” column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in – supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
- Changed: Put a dash in the naming of Linkwitz-Riley.
- Changed: Reworked the w64 changes from the previous build.
- Changed: Setting the playback range for a file automatically sets the duration of the file to reflect that change.
- Fixed: Stopping playback by clearing Playing Now with a big pre-buffer set and a fadeout on stop mode set would hang a little while.
- Changed: Made some adjustments to the way borders are handled to resolve a compatibility issue with custom skins, and reduced the height of the resizing zone for the bottom border.
- Fixed: The EPG scheduling time controls were not grayed out when Load Program Guide window was initially displayed with “Automatically load program guide everyday in the background” checkbox unchecked.
- Changed: On Load Program Guide window, if none of the guide loading modes is selected, the “Run selected profiles now” checkbox will be grayed out.
- Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
- NEW: RIFF Metadata Tags in W64 files are imported into the library.
- Changed: Added more diagnostic logging entries for TV recording cleanup.
- Changed: Marked the strings “Parameters” and “Examples” in the expression tooltip for translation.
- Changed: Marked the string “Max” for translation in the CD burning options page.
- Changed: Ran all the translation files through the source code translation engine to update the strings in the file.
- Fixed: The “Set As Desktop Background” dialog didn’t scale nicely on high DPI.
- NEW: Added a right-click menu to the Car Radio buttons that offers a choice of how many buttons to show.
Release Date: 2015-10-01
OS: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux
Download Page: http://www.jriver.com/download.html
Installer (25.70 MB): http://files.jriver….enter210011.exe
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD