IsoBuster 3.7 Beta incl Key
[ IsoBuster 3.7 Beta IsoBuster v3.7 Beta ]
IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.
It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems … Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, … IsoBuster can do it all.
No accumulated cost if you need more than one type media supported. IsoBuster is a highly specialized yet easy to use optical media data recovery tool. It supports all optical disc formats and all common optical disc file-systems. Start up IsoBuster, Insert a disc, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present.
This way you get easy access, just like Windows Explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to “the complete picture”. Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
– Implemented a Breadcrumbs control for easy navigation, with right mouse click Pop-up for easy task selection
– The Breadcrumbs’ edit control also interprets paths you copy in it (with limitations), or can show the current path, for easy copying to the clipboard
– Support for typing in a limited list of commands in the Breadcrumbs’ edit control (@close, @refresh:drives, @stop, @restart, @new, @find:\)
– Ability to turn off TreeView trying to follow selections made in ListView and Breadcrumbs (faster and less memory use due to virtual implementation)
– Elaborate Search functionality (Ctrl+F), to try and find file(s) and/or folder(s) with certain properties in existing file-systems or file lists. Not to be confused with data/file carving functionality to try and find missing files and folders (Ctrl+F3)
– Improved use of, and added a lot more ShortCuts throughout the software
– Different ListView columns layout for search results and ability to show the full path
– Improved display of files and folders in the status bar, during exploration of folders etc.
– Improvement in time stamp display and during file extraction, for files created in a different daylight saving time period
– Ability to reload the drives’ list (Shift+Ctrl+R) and all associated objects (files folders etc.)(To check if USB drives have been inserted or removed)
– Improved the speed of finding a TreeView item exponentially
– Make sure the size of an initial install is not bigger than the screen resolution (on systems with low resolution)
– Workaround for Oracle VM VirtualBox ‘VBOX CD-ROM’ virtual drive that doesn’t return correct information in case the ISO file is big (e.g. of a DVD)
– Added Main menu item to allow you to Upgrade from a [Personal] license to a [Professional] license
– Allow to properly resize the Properties (Ctrl+I) Window
– Show blocks being read in status bar while doing a scan for missing files and folders
– Added ‘Copy path as text to clipboard’ function (Ctrl+C)
– Quite a few improvements, changes and re-writes in the core code / engine, as this is a living project and to deal with the ever growing new functionality
– Various GUI improvements
– Bugfix for HFS – Not all folder content was shown all the time (*)
– Bugfix for FAT – Big folders covering multiple clusters would sometimes not be explored fully (*)
– Fixed it so that the Save Dialog, Print Dialog and Font Dialog won’t be displayed behind the SectorView window
Read more at http://filehippo.com/download_isobuster/changelog/#jGdcspkoH1XsAoAX.99