hide folders 220.127.116.111 serial crack
Hide Folders is an innovative software application which enables you to password protect all the private information on your hard drive. You can swiftly make your files and folders inaccessible, invisible or protect them from modification or removal. The protected folders or files are not accessible by users – no matter how they are trying to get in – locally or from the net. Effective protection mechanism, intuitive user interface, and set of fine-tuning options will suit the needs of everyone from novice Windows users to computer experts. Since 2001, our Hide Folders software products help our users to hide private files and folders from prying eyes.
- Immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are execited in no time).
- 4 protection methods available: Hide, Lock, Hide & Lock, Read Only
- NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT volumes are supported.
- File masks (wildcards) support.
- Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
- No limits on the size of protected data.
- Trusted processes support – processes which are permitted to access the protected data.
- No file system structure modifications will occur.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your private data.
- Protected uniinstall.
- Removing Hide Folders application folder from the system will not uncover hidden folders.
- Files from hidden folders will not be lost even if someone tries to remove an upper-level folder.
- Different wipe tracks options.
- Crutical folders aware – Hide Folders prevent locking system folders for stability reasons.
- Safe mode support – The folders can be hidden even if your computer is running in safe mode.
- Hot keys to manage basic Hide Folders functions.
- Command line support of all main Hide Folders functions.
- Support of folders named with national language symbols .
- Multilingual support, its user interface supports different languages and can be easily translated to new languages.
- Intuitive and extremely easy-to-use user interface with skins.
Difference from internal Windows data protection features:
A lot of advanced users believe that Hide Folders (as well as any other third party folder protection software) is useless because Windows has integrated file and folder lock features. Well, indeed, you can lock folders with Windows and this folder will be inaccessible by the other (unauthorized) users. But there are some annoying limitations that you should be aware of:
- Windows allows you to lock files and folders on NTFS volumes only. FAT volumes are not supported.
- It is impossible to hide folder or file with standard Windows facilities. Only file and folder lock is possible.
- There is no way to make folder invisible but accessible which is helpful for different security tasks like logging, private data recording, backing up etc.
- A system administrator can easily get access to the locked folders and files.
- Some Windows home editions don’t have user interface to protect files and folders.
- Windows does not allow setting password for protected data. It authenticates users at logon. So if you share your account with the other users, then you can’t exploit Windows folder protection features.
- It takes some time and user qualification to manage access control in Windows.
Installer (6.27 MB): http://fspro.net/dow…r/hf5_setup.zip
DOWNLOAD SERIAL + CRACK
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD