FlashFXP v5.1.0 Build 3889 Incl Keygen
FlashFXP is the premier FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP client that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interface and advanced functionality. We at OpenSight Software, LLC aim to provide high quality software with customer focused support. The enclosed documentation will help guide new users getting started with FlashFXP while also allowing insight into some of the more advanced/unknown features of FlashFXP.
Thanks for choosing FlashFXP; we hope you find it fun and easy to use.
FTP (short for File Transfer Protocol) is the most common protocol used to transfer files on the internet. FlashFXP gets its name from from FXP, a method for site-to-site FTP transfers that are not first routed through a client machine.
The latest version introduces SFTP support. SFTP (short for SSH File Transfer Protocol) is a method of accessing, transferring, managing files over a reliable data stream (extension to SSH version 2.0) to provide secure file transfer.
FlashFXP continues to strife to bring to the end user the best experience, features and ease of use.
Here are some key features of “FlashFXP”:
– High performance FTP file transfers.
– On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
– Download and upload speed limiting.
– Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
– Remote Server folder caching.
– Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
– FTP Client.
– FTPS Client.
– SFTP Client.
– Active and passive mode transfers.
– HTTP and FTP Proxy.
– SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active mode transfers).
– Firewall support.
– Fully recursive file transferring.
– Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
– Internal ident server.
– Independent per-site connectivity support.
– Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
– Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
– Easy file management.
– Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
– Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
– Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
– Remote server file search with powerful right-click features, change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, and transfer.
– Skip list.
– Selective transfer rule system.
– Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
– Grouped SITE custom commands.
– Priority transfer list.
– Extensive command line switches.
– Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
– Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
– SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
– S/Key password encryption.
– Application password protection.
– SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
– Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTP connections.
– Trusted root certification validation via windows certificate storage.
– Windows explorer like interface.
– Drag and drop transfers.
– Visually compare folder content.
– Synchronized browsing.
– Pattern based file highlighting.
– Folder bookmarks.
– Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
– Site manager.
– Basic scheduling system.
– Transfer graph.
– Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and site pinning.
– “minimi” file transfer view.
– Automatic and manual time zone support.
– Automatic transfer resume.
– Transfer rules based on size.
– Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
– Anti-idle keeps connection active.
– Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
– Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.