FlashFXP 5.2.0 Build 3914 Latest
FlashFXP is a powerful FTP client for Windows. With its intuitive and customizable user interface, Flash FXP provides the fastest and easiest way to transfer or backup files between your local computer and a remote server, or directly between two servers. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell/SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and a smooth one time password support. Its unique features include multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists and extensive file transfer rules
– Fixed: A/V crash during download in TRefList.HashString (a hash table class used within the queue transfer list)
– Fixed: Issue with changing the action that occurs when an Active Edit is saved, if the file was previously edited while the action was set to upload, then later changed to prompt. the new prompt setting did not take effect.
– Fixed: Unable to use Ctrl+A in any Site Manager field to select all.
– Fixed: Language translation credits were missing from the About box.
– Fixed: The /deselect custom command macro, it did not work correctly in the local file browser.
FlashFXP 5.2.0 Build 3914