FlashFXP 5.2.0 Build 3901 Serial Patch
FlashFXP offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file using FTP, providing an exceptionally stable and robust program that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently. It allows you to transfer files from any FTP server directly to your local hard drive, or transfer files between two ftp sites (Site-to-Site transfers), giving you total control over any situation. It has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click.
- Changes in 5.2.0 Build 3901:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2e
- Fixed an issue with SFTP uploads + Preserve file date/time and the way the file transfer rules are evaluated, the millisecond part of the date/time was being skewed and this could result in the new file having a date/time that is 1 second newer than the original. When in fact the date/time should of been identical.
- Fixed goofy sorting in the local browser when sorting by type, date, or size columns and sub-sorting items with the same type, date, size.
- Fixed issue with “Confirm file replace” dialog, it flashes the taskbar/window to notify the user but in some cases if the user pressed enter quickly the visual notification did not stop when the dialog closed.
FlashFXP v5.2.0 Build 3901