FileSeek Pro 5.0 free Serial Keygen
Have you ever needed to find a file buried somewhere in your computer? Have you ever needed to find a specific string of text inside a file? FileSeek can do that, and more.
FileSeek is lightning fast, small and super easy to use. It can even be integrated right into the Windows Explorer right-click menu to provide quick and easy access. FileSeek doesn’t use background indexing, so when FileSeek is closed your computer’s performance won’t be affected.
Lightning Fast Searching
FileSeek uses multithreading technology to improve the speed of its searches, making it able to out-perform any Windows search. With no background search indexing, FileSeek will never affect the performance of your computer while closed.
Improve your workload by saving your search criteria as a Search Profile. Save, load, or modify your most common searches to make your life easier.
With FileSeek’s tabbed search interface, there is no longer any need to wait for a search to be complete before starting a new one. You can start a search in another tab without opening another window, keeping your taskbar neat and tidy.
Use FileSeek’s query language or regular expressions to search for specific information inside files or folders. Give up simple searching and unpredictable results, and start obtaining the information you need from your computer.
Sync Your Settings
Sync your Search Profiles between computers for easy access anywhere you are. Syncing is automatic and keeps your Search Profiles always up-to-date.
Search Result Actions
Save search results in different formats for easy reference later, or perform common tasks such as copying, deleting, and dragging into other applications. Choose what you want FileSeek to do when you double-click on a search result by selecting from a number of pre-defined options and make your search experience entirely yours.
- Change: New and improved user interface
- Change: Performance improvements
- Change: Added support for Windows 10 per-monitor DPI scaling
- Change: Columns in the search result list can now be modified
- Change: It is now possible to sort by more than one column (add extra sort columns to sort by holding down the shift key and clicking on the column header)
- Change: Default sort is now by file name, then line number
- Change: The column sort settings will be kept when starting another search on the same tab
- Change: The Result List will now be focused after the first result is added
- Change: Added the ability to import and export Search Profiles
- Change: Added the option to force FileSeek to use a single instance
- Change: New Text Query equality modifier (see FAQ for more information)
- Change: The lines shows before and after a search result has been increased from 10 to 100
- Change: You can now specify a name for the “Other Application” menu item
- Change: FileSeek now has group policy support
- Fix: Resolved an issue where FileSeek sometimes opened shell32.dll instead of the selected file
- Fix: Dragging files from the result list will work now
- Fix: Drive letters can now be entered without a trailing backslash
- Fix: Column widths are now saved and restored correctly
- Fix: Resolved an issue where single clicking on two different items quickly would treat the input as a double click
Release Date: 2015-11-02
Download Page: https://www.fileseek.ca/Download/
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD