ExamDiff Pro Master Edition 22.214.171.124 Incl Keygen
ExamDiff Pro Master Edition 126.96.36.199 (x86 & x64) ExamDiff Pro Master Edition v188.8.131.52 (x86 & x64)
ExamDiff Pro is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008/8/2012. It features unique functionality that distinguishes ExamDiff Pro from other comparison programs. If you’ve been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more efficient and user-friendly way to compare files and folders.
ExamDiff Pro is a practical and user-friendly comparison utility that helps you to compare different versions of your documents, track changes in various files and folders, as well as share HTML and printed difference reports with your colleagues.
Since you can compare whatever document you want from Windows Explorer, using the built-in Shell extension, you can easily navigate to what folder location you want and choose only the files you are interested in.
The main window features a double-pane view that comes in handy when you need to perform side-by-side comparisons, with customizable colors. This way, you are able to preview all the differences and similarities. Because it boasts one of the fastest comparison algorithms, the program analyzes each file in the same way and compares them with equal ease.
In case you want to compare new documents, you can access the proper option from the ‘Files’ menu. You can easily choose the action you are interested in so you can compare files or directories, or simply merge the selected files.
Furthermore, ExamDiff Pro comes with advanced features such as syntax highlighting, word wrapping, automatic detection of changes, regular expression filters, named sessions, drag and drop and full Unicode support. Also, you are able to create ‘snapshots’ of directories so you can compare them later.
The ‘Line Inspector’ panel, located underneath the comparison panes, allows you to view the currently selected line and the matching line in the opposite pane.
By accessing the ‘Navigation’ menu, you are able to go to the next detected difference in the current line, or simply remove all the available bookmarks.
All in all, ExamDiff Pro Performs comes in handy for users who need to perform two-way and three-way diff and merge operations and allows them to save all the identified file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to HTML format.
– Compares text files, binary files, and directories.
– Performs three-way diff and merge.
– Highlights differences down to the level of lines, words or characters.
– Highlights document syntax.
– Fuzzy line matching.
– Ability to recognize moved text blocks.
– Automated directory synchronization.
– Line Inspector panel for easy recognition of differences within lines.
– Ability to add manual synchronization points to text file comparison.
– Compares directly from Windows Explorer.
– Allows file editing within file comparison panes.
– Allows copying, renaming, and deleting files or directories.
– Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file or to a dynamic HTML web page.
– Prints and print previews diff reports.
– Easy navigation through the differences.
– Advanced Search features.
– Drag and drop support.
– Advanced Ignore options, for ignoring capitalization, white space, programming-language comments, and more.
– Word wrapping.
– Plug-in support.
– Drag and drop support.
– Can create directory snapshot