Emurasoft EmEditor Professional 15.5.0 Serial Patch
Emurasoft EmEditor Professional 15.5.0 Serial Patch
EmEditor is a fast, lightweight, yet extendable, easy-to-use text editor for Windows. Both native 64-bit and 32-bit builds are available!
The text editor supports powerful macros, Unicode, and very large files. Emurasoft’s timeless mission is to achieve our clients’ needs and wants by listening to them with empathy and expertise. We value timely customer support, and are honored to have distinguished users, including major corporations, educational institutions, institutions of the European Union, ministries of Japan, and governments from all over the world.
- Support for file sizes up to 248 GB
- Edit binary files
- Optimized search and relocation
- Improved design plug-ins
- Ability to display panel functions
- Optimized speed when each row has a greater length
- Auto-panning by clicking the mouse wheel
- Supports Drag and drop
- Specify the temporary folder in the program settings
- Import INI files in the registry
- User-friendly interface with customizable toolbar
EmEditor Professional Features:
- Large File Support
- Unicode Support
- Vertical Selection Editing
- Tabbed Windows, Drag and Drop
- Lightweight Design
- Regular Expressions
- Binary Editing
- Crash Recovery
- Grab Text
New General Features
- When starting EmEditor without opening files, the new Start window now appears (it can be disabled by settings). The Start window allows you to select previously used workspace (default workspace), recently used files, or a recently used folder by clicking the corresponding item with the mouse button or pressing the UP, DOWN, and Enter keys. The Start window is designed to be lightweight and unobtrusive. When the Start window is opened, the keyboard focus is still in the editor, and entering text or selecting a command will hide the Start window. Also, pressing the DOWN key while a new document is opened brings up the Start window.
- The new ExecutePlugin method allows you to call plug-in features from within macros. This allows, for example, a snippet feature temporarily even when the Snippets plug-in is not running. See “Examples to call plug-ins from macros” below.
- In previous versions, CSV separators and horizontal/vertical lines became invisible when selecting text. The new version makes them visible. Currently, there are no related options, but please let us know if you need this behavior optional.
- CSV modes, headings, and separator positions are now included in workspaces. We might include more options in workspaces. In that case, workspaces saved in the beta version might become useless. Important workspaces are encouraged to save backups before running this beta version.
- The limit for the filter string length was relaxed to 10,000 characters long.
- The limit for the header and footer strings in the Split Current Document into Several Files wizard was relaxed to 10,000 characters long.
- The Extract Columns, Join CSV, and Sort by Multiple Columns dialog boxes now allows you to select multiple items move up and down in the list.
- By default, 3 macros (“Sum”, “Validate XML”, and “Wrap in HTML/XML tags”) are installed to the Macros sub folder of the install folder. These macros are added to the My Macros list, but can be removed from the My Macros list. One removed from the list, they will not be added to the My Macros list.
- The Wrap by Window command was added to the context menu displayed when right-clicked in the Output bar.
- After CTRL + F12 to start splitting an EmEditor window, pressing HOME, END, PAGE UP, or PAGE DOWN moves the splitter position to an edge of the window.
- The Customize Start Window button was added to the Window tab of the Customize dialog box, and the Customize Start Window dialog box was added.
- The Double-click to Select a Cell check box was added to the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Shortcut Key text boxes in the Customize Tray Icon dialog box allow you to enter CTRL + SHIFT and ALT + SHIFT key combinations.
- The following REG_DWORD values can be set in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EmSoft\EmEditor v3\Common key to set the width of drop-down list boxes.
- CWFind: the Find drop-down list box in the Find toolbar. Default: 0xc8 (200)
- CWReplace: the Replace drop-down list box in the Find toolbar. Default 0xc8 (200)
- CWFilter: the Filter drop-down list box in the Filter toolbar. Default: 0xc8 (200)
- CWColumn: the Column drop-down list box in the Filter toolbar. Default: 0x7d (125)
- The following REG_DWORD values can be set in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EmSoft\EmEditor v3\Common key to set the maximum length for the file name when the Automatically Name Untitled Document check box is checked in the Save Details dialog box.
- MaxNameUntitled: the maximum length for the file name including the terminating NULL character. Default: 0x50 (80)
- Start Window
- Wrap by Window (Output Bar)
Plug-in New Features
- The Snippets plug-in supports user messages. Even while the plug-in is not running, you can call the plug-in to run a specified snippet string from a macro.
- The Projects plug-in supports user messages. You can call the plug-in to open a specified solution file from a macro.
- The Search plug-in supports user messages. You can call the plug-in to search the document for a specified string and show the result list.
Plug-in API New Features
- The EE_EXEC_PLUGIN message, Editor_ExecPlugin inline function, and EXEC_PLUGIN_INFO structure were added.
- The EI_GET_COMBINE_HISTORY parameter was added to the EE_INFO message (Editor_Info inline function).
- The EP_USER_MSG message was added to the Messages to the plug-ins.
Macro New Features
- The CombineHistory property was added to the Window object.
- The ExecutePlugin method was added to the Editor object, and the eePluginExecuteCommand, eePluginUserMessage, eePluginQueryStatus, eePluginAbsolutePath flags were added.
- The LangID property was added to the Editor object.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the cursor position when clicking the right blank portion of the editor.
- Fixed a certain bug related to HTML/XML corresponding tag highlight when tags are surrounded by double-quotes.
- Fixed a certain bug related to outlining.
- Fixed the bug where selecting an item in the Remove button might not have removed the item from the list in the Customize Plug-ins dialog box.
Release Date: 2015-10-13
Download Page: http://www.emeditor.com/download/
DOWNLOAD PATCH (updated)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD