EditPlus 4.0 inclu Keygen
EditPlus 4.0 inclu Keygen
EditPlus is a full-featured text editor that can also play the role of an advanced HTML editor. Thus it is able not only to replace Notepad, but it can also assist designers and programmers in their new projects.
The interface might trick you into believing that you’re actually dealing with a much more advanced tool, but the whole look was made to assist you while taking advantage of its great features.
The main window includes a file browser to help you open text documents on the fly, while the document content is displayed on the right side. It also has some stats usually found in text editors and they include the current line and column.
Leaving the basic text editing tools aside, EditPlus comes with URL highlighting, syntax, word and brace highlighting, as well as with a fully customizable user interface, just to be sure it will perfectly fit your needs.
In addition, it boasts auto completion, word wrap, file encoding, a clipboard monitor, as well as a log file watcher and auto indent.
EditPlus supports not only text and HTML documents, but also Java, PHP, Perl, XML, CSS, Ruby, Python and many others, so it can be really useful while coding. There’s also a preview in browser function to allow you to see the changes on the fly.
To sum things up, EditPlus is a pretty decent utility that can successfully replace the old Notepad. It comes with a strong feature set and is well suited for both novice and expert users, as it can edit simple text files or write complex code in one of the supported programming languages.
Version 4.0 (2015-07-08)
* Supports keyboard input on column selection.
* ‘Reload unsaved buffers’ option (‘Preferences’->’General’).
* ‘Auto Indent on Paste’ menu option (‘Edit’->’Clipboard’).
* Base64 Encode/Decode commands (‘Edit’->’Convert’).
* ‘Insert spaces instead of tab’ option allows different number of spaces.
* Allows double click on Fonts dialog box.
* Program could crash when loading file in right-to-left language.
* ‘An additional file name’ option for Settings & syntax didn’t work.
* URL highlighting couldn’t handle multiple URLs in single line.
* Print command showed tabs in wrong sizes.
* Drag and drop cliptext item didn’t work correctly.
* Fixes screen update issue when changing font.
* Join Line now doesn’t add extra spaces at the end of line.
* Custom icon for User Toolbar didn’t show correctly in High DPI screens.
* Prevents keyboard column selection being changed by moving mouse pointer.
* Cliptext window couldn’t load ctl files in Unix format.
* Fixes document tab issue on Windows 10 preview.