EditPlus 4.0.595 Incl Keygen
EditPlus 4.0.595 Incl Keygen
EditPlus is a full-featured text editor that can also play the role of an advanced HTML editor. Thus it is able not only to replace Notepad, but it can also assist designers and programmers in their new projects.
The interface might trick you into believing that you’re actually dealing with a much more advanced tool, but the whole look was made to assist you while taking advantage of its great features.
The main window includes a file browser to help you open text documents on the fly, while the document content is displayed on the right side. It also has some stats usually found in text editors and they include the current line and column.
Leaving the basic text editing tools aside, EditPlus comes with URL highlighting, syntax, word and brace highlighting, as well as with a fully customizable user interface, just to be sure it will perfectly fit your needs.
In addition, it boasts auto completion, word wrap, file encoding, a clipboard monitor, as well as a log file watcher and auto indent.
EditPlus supports not only text and HTML documents, but also Java, PHP, Perl, XML, CSS, Ruby, Python and many others, so it can be really useful while coding. There’s also a preview in browser function to allow you to see the changes on the fly.
To sum things up, EditPlus is a pretty decent utility that can successfully replace the old Notepad. It comes with a strong feature set and is well suited for both novice and expert users, as it can edit simple text files or write complex code in one of the supported programming languages.
* Fixes ‘Modify cliptext Item’ dialog box redraw issue when resizing.
* FTPS could produce ‘Socket is not ready for use’ error message.
* Improved ‘Invalid CR/LF, NULL’ option (‘Preferences’->’File’).
* Fixes a Hangul input method issue.
* FTP supports SOCKS5 proxy with username/password.
* ‘Window’->’Arrange’ command could switch currently active MDI child window.
* Cursor could disappear when switching keyboard.
* Internal browser didn’t show correctly in HiDPI displays.
* Supports Edge as an external browser.
* Cursor could show incorrectly when moving lines up/down.
* ‘Special Character’ on HTML toolbar didn’t work correctly on HiDPI display.
* Auto save option now saves list of working files too.
* UTF-8 file with 4 byte Unicode couldn’t be detected correctly.
* ‘More’ button on the Find dialog box now preserves current search string.
* Print preview cause program crash when switching documents.
* Fixes wrong mouse selection when column select by keyboard.
* Fixes help file index in Korean version.
* Supports URL Encode/Decode command (‘Edit’->’Convert’).
* Find dialog box couldn’t update multiline input box with selected text.
* ‘Strip HTML Tags’ command couldn’t convert HTML entity numbers.
* Increases max number of FTP group to 20.
* Undoing line comment could cause wrong cursor position.
* ‘Sync Directory’ option could show hidden directory window unexpectedly.
* Tab key on selected text didn’t work correctly.
* ‘Ignore All’ in the spell checker didn’t work correctly in some cases
DOWNLOAD Bug fix 4.0.595
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
NOTE: You must have version 4.0 already installed on your system in order to apply this Update patch file.