DVDFab 188.8.131.52 incl Patch
DVDFab 184.108.40.206 incl Patch
DVDFab 220.127.116.11 DVDFab v18.104.22.168
Packed with an impressive feature set, DVDFab is one of the top DVD copy and backup software applications available on the market. Highlights include DVD and video conversion, Blu-Ray decryption and DVD data recovery abilities. All of these, together with the DVD/Blu-Ray creation features make it one of the most versatile DVD management suites ever to meet its category.
DVDFab also has the ability to compress dual-layer discs to single-layer; it splits titles belonging to a dual-layer disc or to two single-layer DVDs and allows to burn the images to recordable discs.
The installation process completes in less than a minute and requires a system restart in order to function properly. The interface of DVDFab is easy to understand and to navigate; the main options are displayed on the left side, while the panel on the right is reserved for selecting the source and target and additional conversion/copying settings.
One of the most important and appreciated features of DVDFab is the DVD copy utility, which allows you to rip/copy/burn DVD content to blank discs, all the while preserving the quality of the original files.
DVDFab also provides you with the means to rip DVDs to popular video/audio formats, thus allowing you to ready your media content for devices such as iPod, iPad, PS3 or Xbox.
The application features quite a few for handling Blu-Ray files: one that allows to copy Blu-Rays to your hard drive (removing all the copy protections), a ripper that converts the files to formats playable on PS3/Xbox/iPhone/iPad (3D formats included), a Blu-Ray to DVD encoder and a Blu-Ray creator.
Aside from the DVD/Blu-Ray related capabilities, DVDFab also comes with an excellent and speedy video converter, which allows you to convert virtually all popular video formats to files playable on modern devices, such as the aforementioned ones.
In short, DVDFab’s set of features includes impressive abilities, such as CSS decryption, region code removal, rich format support and DVD restoration. The quality of the output files is amazing, no compromises are made whatsoever.
DVDFab 22.214.171.124 Updated!
- New: StealthyClone works closer with BluPath now, which means we can remove Java protection completely based on the BluPath result.
- New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
- New: Added the support to remove Cinavia in Blu-ray to DVDConverter option.
- New: Added the support to remove Cinavia from DTS-HD Master 7.1 audio tracks found on Fast & Furious 7 and Jurassic World.
- New: Added an alert dialog when opening DVD discs containing Cinavia protection.
- New: Added the support to enable CUDA H.265 encoder when converting to mp4/mkv H.265 profiles with CRF encoding method.
- Fix: A problem that the Cinavia watermark was not removed when copying A Million Ways to Die in the West and The Smurfs 2 with CinaviaRemoval HD.
- Fix: A problem that CinaviaRemoval HD could not be enabled when opening the disc Fury of Region B.
- Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A freeze problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 size in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab failed to create ISO files in Blu-ray Copy (9215 Beta).
- Fix: A problem that the default output resolution was wrong in DVD Ripper.
- Fix: A problem that the output mp4 files had no sound in the left channels when converting Blu-ray/DVD sources in certain cases.
- Fix: An A/V sync problem when converting Blu-ray sources to m2ts files in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the conversion speed was slow when converting Blu-ray/DVD ISO files and folder sources in Ripper.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
Changelog | Version 9
Download | 126.96.36.199 Final
NON US VERSION
CinaviaRemoval HD feature activated