DVB Viewer Pro 5.5.2 Serial Key
DVB Viewer Pro is a straightforward and effective piece of software worth having when you need to enjoy digital content on your computer. Using a proper DVB card, you are able to view high quality TV images and listen to various podcasts with ease.
What’s more, with the help of DVB Viewer Pro you are able to playback any kind of media file, only if the required codecs are installed. You can open a specific video file from your computer, type the URL address of a movie (on the Internet or your PC) and the application will open it for you, or simply load and watch to DVD movies.
The main window of DVB Viewer Pro is intuitive and user-friendly. All the menus are well-organized, allowing you to access all its features and options effortlessly.
The ‘DVBViewer’ menu allows you to view ongoing recordings, manage the current playlist and open the available DVD disk in order to play it. After selecting the video you are interested in and making sure that your computer meets all the hardware requirements, the application will automatically display the requested content.
Also, the right-click menu allows you to change the aspect ratio, configure the equalizer, as well as change and organize the channel list and the favorites.
By accessing the ‘Channel’ menu, you are able to search for new television and radio channels by specifying the target root and selecting the reception type along with the transponder list. The ‘Channel Editor’ snap-in allows you to preview all of the available channels, organized in Video and Audio folders.
Since DVB Viewer Pro provides all basic functions required to enjoy digital television and radio programs, you are able to listen to your favorite audio files and watch the movies you want with ease.
To wrap it up, DVB Viewer Pro is a steady solution that comes in handy for users who need to enjoy their favorite TV programs on their PC and manage the channels the way they want.
CHANGES 5.5.2 :
- Fix: HbbTV: HbbTV video playback did not work (since 5.5.1).
- Fix: Stream Playback: Decoder / Renderer selection for streams in filter graph presets did not work.
- Fix: Channel List Editor: Drag & Drop of channels into empty category folders did not work.
- Fix: Channel List Editor: Wrong numbering of exported INI channel lists, so that the import function only read the first channel.
- Add: Channel List Editor: “Delete Duplicates” item in the context menu. It deletes multiple entries for the same channel except the first one. Audio track sub-items are excluded. Different audio tracks of the same channel that are stored as separate channel entries (not as sub-items) remain untouched.
- Add: TV / Radio Options: Possibility to select if the Popup Channel List shall appear on the right or left side of the main window.
- Change: Main Window: The width of the mouse sensitive area that lets the Popup Channel List appear is scaled according to the window width.
- Fix: Hardware: “Retune on missing stream” was repeated endlessly after Unicable reception failure, even when data arrived again.
- Fix: Hardware: DiSEqC problem with latest Sundtek SkyTV driver.
- Add: Hardware Options: Virtual RTSP (Sat>IP) network devices are displayed in red if no server IP is configured.
- Change: Hardware Options: Adding a virtual RTSP network device, unicast network device or file device automatically opens the corresponding configuration dialog.
- Updated: EPG Window: The file EPG_URLList.ini contains new and corrected EPG Window ? Search ? Internet popup menu items. In case of an DVBViewer Pro update installation please copy the file from the installation folder to the configuration folder if you want to use it.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD