Dropbox 3.12.6 Download
Dropbox 3.12.6 Dropbox v3.12.6
Dropbox 3.12 is a free service that lets you bring all your videos, photos and docs anywhere and share them easily. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, phones and even the Dropbox website. The program also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you’re a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear! You can relax knowing that Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost. The application works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox’s servers and any other computer linked to your account.
Green checkmarks will appear on top of your files to let you know that they’re synced and up to date. All data is transferred over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 before storage. Dropbox keeps track of every change made to any of its contents.
The program is a Web-based file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that uses cloud computing to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization. It was founded in 2007 by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi as a Y Combinator startup.
There are both free and paid services, each with varying options. In comparison to similar services, Dropbox offers a relatively large number of user clients across a variety of desktop and mobile operating systems. There are a total of 10 clients, including versions for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux (official and unofficial),as well as versions for mobile devices, such as Android, Windows Phone 10, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry, and a web-based client for when no local client is installed. The service uses the freemium financial model and its free service provides 2 GB of free online storage. Users who refer Dropbox to others can gain up to 8 GB of free storage. The service’s major competitors include Box.net, Windows SkyDrive, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Mozy, ZumoDrive, SpiderOak and Wuala.
Your files, anywhere. Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your PCs, phones and the Dropbox website.
* 2GB of space for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
* Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
* Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
* Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
* Transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
* Manually set bandwidth limits
Simple sharing. Shared folders allow people to work together on the same projects and documents.
* Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It’ll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
* See other people’s changes instantly.
* Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
* Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
Dropbox mobile. Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry keep your Dropbox at hand, even on the go.
* Bring your files with you when you’re on the go.
* Edit files in your account from your phone.
* Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
* Share freely with family and friends.
Your stuff is safe. Protects your files without you needing to think about it.
* Keeps a one-month history of your work.
* Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
* All transmission of file data occurs over an encrypted channel (SSL).
* All files stored on Drop Box are encrypted (AES-256).
Download Page | All Platforms