Directory List and Print Pro 3.09 : Latest
Directory List and Print Pro 3.09 : Latest
Directory List and Print Pro 3.09
Directory List & Print is a software tool for Windows™ and enables listing and printing the content of any directory in a simplest way. In addition, the file lists can be formatted, filtered, saved to several file formats and also be further processed (delete/copy/move files). By copying to the clipboard the lists can be exported into other programs or opened directly in Word™ and Excel™. The Free Version (Freeware) has all the basic features included, the Pro Version (Shareware) provides interesting additional features.
- Selection of starting directory by an Explorer like tree structure.
- Selection of starting directory by entering the path as a text string.
- Drag & Drop of directories (or a file) from Windows Explorer.
- Integration of “Open in Directory List & Print” in the directory context menu of Windows Explorer.
- Direct selection of important system directories as “My Documents” etc.
- Listing of sub-directories and/or files and looping through sub-directories (recursion).
- Sort files/directories by name in NATURAL order (like Windows Explorer).
- Update file list automatically or manually.
- Display of last modification and creation date.
- Display of last modificatione and creation time.
- Display of file size.
- Display of file name with or without directory path.
- Display of file names with or without file extensions.
- Indication of number of entries of files and directories in the list.
- Print directory listing, direct printing of corresponding list.
- Export list into other programs by copying to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be organized in columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel ™ as a table.
- Open the list directly in Microsoft Word™ and Excel™.
- Support for connecting and disconnecting network drives.
- Automatic saving of display options when exiting the program.
- Start program with a directory path as a parameter.
Features (Pro Version only):
- Save own directory favorites.
- Set directory recursion depth for subdirectories.
- Display of file attributes (archive, read-only, hidden, system, compressed, encrypted).
- Display of calculated checksums for files: CRC32, MD5, SHA1.
- Display of the owner of files and directories.
- Display of title of document files (pdf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx).
- Display of extent of document files if possible (pdf,doc,docx,xlsx,pptx).
- Display the version number and title of executables (exe,dll).
- Display format of audio/video and image files.
- Display of dimensions like width, height, bit depth, dpi or frames/s.
- Display duration and title of audio and video files.
- Display of sampling and bit rates for audio files.
- Display of frame rate and bit rate of video files.
- Display of a continuous numbering of the objects.
- Display of column titles in the first row.
- Show number and sum of size and length of the displayed objects.
- Display of the date in many different international formats.
- Display of the time in many different international formats.
- Display the duration of media files in different time formats.
- Sort files/directories by name in NATURAL or ASCII order, ascending/descending.
- Sort files by size, date/time, duration (A/V), ascending/descending.
- Set filter to certain file size range.
- Set filter to include or exclude certain file types.
- Set filter to include or exclude files and directories by certain terms.
- Set filter to include or exclude files by date range, date created or modified.
- Set filter to include or exclude files by attributes (archive, read-only, hidden, system, compressed, encrypted).
- Set filter on audio/video/image properties (Width, Height, BitDepth, Resolution DpI, FrameRate FpS, BitRate KBpS, SamplingRate KHz, Duration in Seconds).
- Set filter on length of filenames, eg. to analyze the file system when copying it to a new directory structure (path+filename, filename only, >, =, <).
- Action, further processing of the files in the file list with a preview of the intended processing. Listed files can be deleted, moved to the Recycle Bin, copied and moved to another destination directory. Already existing files in the target directory can be overwritten or not. The directory structure will be taken over in the destination directory. (File deletion can be prevented by a registry entry.)
- Output the list directly to the default printer.
- Output the list as HTML table (font and color etc. customizable).
- Output the list as XML file.
- Output the list in comma- or tab-delimited file or CSV file.
- Linking of files and directories in Excel™ and HTML output for direct open by mouse click. (This function is customizable for any language variant of Excel)
- Improved HTML output.
- Improved table of directory totals with indents and names without paths.
Download Directory List and Print Pro 3.09 : Latest Directory List and Print Pro 3.09 incl Patch
OTHER LANGUAGES – CLICK HERE