Deep Freeze Standard Edition 8.23.060.4617 include KeyGEN
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise protects your Windows and Mac Server operating systems and ensure they’re running at 100% operating availability.
Deep Freeze Enterprise provides the centralized deployment and management as well as a host of configuration options for the Enterprise.
Faronics Deep Freeze has the power to make your PC indestructible. It changes the way IT Professionals and home users protect small environments by providing the ultimate computer protection that will keep your PC running like new for years to come. Here’s how it works. Once your PC is configured the way you want it, simply Freeze it. Then watch it work. Any accidental changes that leave you scratching your head in wonder are all erased with one easy reboot.
It’s a simple, robust, and cost effective solution for environments with up to five workstations that don’t require central control. Because Deep Freeze ensures 100% workstation recovery with every restart, you can enjoy total availability and better security all in one convenient solution.
Whether you’re concerned about malware, security, or making sure your machine is working properly, Deep Freeze is the answer. Any malware attacks will be removed when you restart your machine too! You can forget about spending hours troubleshooting your computer, calling in favors from friends, or paying expensive IT professionals. With Deep Freeze, you can solve your own problems in minutes by restarting your computer. It’s really that simple.
Deep Freeze Enterprise Console allows administrators to install, control, and manage Deep Freeze workstations from a single remote location, and hundreds or thousands of workstations can be protected across a distributed LAN, WAN or over the Internet.
Deep Freeze Server provides total server protection. Servers are the vital backbone of your business enabling critical tasks that keep your business operating smoothly at all times. When a server goes down, it can easily spell disaster and cause serious outages. With Deep Freeze Server you can protect the operating system of a Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server without restricting its functionality.
• Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
• Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
• Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris. Check out our Integration Page.
• Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
• Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
• Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces – it’s entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.