dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.1 incl activated
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert to mp3, FLAC, Apple lossless and more. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become the standard tool for audio conversions, over 30 million users world trust their converting to dBpoweramp.
Convert mp3, m4a (iTunes & iPod), WMA, WAV, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few.
High Speed Conversions
Look for a mp3 converter which encodes using all CPU cores simultaneously, get the job done in double quick time.
Free converters come with a little extra (a spying toolbar, Trojan, malware, or virus), dBpoweramp has never bundled in 15 years, those wanting an mp3 converter, get just that and only that. No Trojan, no malware, no viruses.
Large numbers of files with 1 click, filter on mp3 or other file type.
Process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion. dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter.
dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file; Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
It is safe to say, no other audio program converts more multi-format audio files than dBpoweramp, we have spent 15 years perfecting format-compatibility and conversion stability. If converting FLAC to mp3, wma to mp3, or wav to mp3, dBpoweramp is the right choice.
What’s New in dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.1:
– Able to lookup more discs with Discogs
– Restored Tracktype metadata option
– Repositioned ripping status to not clash with title bar
– Darkened the down button state for toolbar buttons
– Changed internal art preferential selection from providers
– Correct separation detection based on ‘/’ for discogs
– Results page added OK & Eject button
– Tag Editor: font sizes adjusted to better display tags (especially on property page)
– Tag Editor: if do a clear then fills the default standard blank tag fields
– Control Centre – better at indicating codecs need updating, also beta versions are not offered to be replaced until full release
– Conditional Encode added a ‘xx or Above / Below’ items to effectively allow an equals check on a value, example ’44KHz or Below’
– Conditional Encode added new ‘If All Conditions Match’ option
– mp3 decoder faster at indexing files
– Installer, shows reboot option at end as first item in list (not off screen in scroll list)
– Added escape handler to dsp settings pages, dmc finish page
– Can drag title bar while CD Ripper, etc maximized
– Would display ‘[artist][album] -‘ when choosing art in CD Ripper
– Choosing naming as ‘Preserve Source Path’ would write [origpath] to the output path
– Apple Lossless would report could not verify file if ripping in CD Ripper with the option set to rip to ._ temp files
– Playlist writer works in CD Ripper if option set to rip to ._ tmp files
– Would not correctly remove art from m4a files
– If install to short path location, then Control Centre cannot start music converter
– Replaygain DSP effect, fixed option ‘Identify Albums as – All Files in Single Folder’
– Batch Converter was leaving a file open (would stop it be arranged if [Arrange Audio] is used)
– Conditional encode would not create destination folder
– CD ripper was not setting % done in taskbar title
– Info tips in programs, no longer using drop shadow (which could be left behind)
– Adaptive EBU normalize could fade out the last 6 seconds
– Installer would not set default values for mp3 tag creation, folder writing (in CD Ripper)
– Batch converter: could create a profile with invalid name and not save
– ID tag editor would access internet to read id tag suggestions even though the option ‘no internet access for dbpoweramp’ selected