Daum PotPlayer 1.6.57875 Final latest
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.57875 Daum PotPlayer v1.6.57875
PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer. It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course…it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness. Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Supports Various Subtitle Formats: Text subtitles (SMI and SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
More Advanced Features in Daum PotPlayer:
• Smooth, seamless video play.
• Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards.
• Preview the scene with snapshots.
• You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
• Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
• Supports various devices such as DVD, TV, HDTV.
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 1.6.57875 (2015):
+ Added XInput Mouse Button mapping feature
+ Added the ability to share broadcasts by opening address (http://tvpot.daum.net/xxxxxx.live)
+ Added VP9 DXVA mode
– Fixed a circuit error while playing Vingo TV under certain conditions
– Improved playback point of Vingo TV
– Fixed an issue that initialized value of broadcast list (Ctrl + Mouse Wheel)
– Fixed an issue that no sound while playing certain AVI files
– Fixed green screen problem while playing with DX11 CopyBack decoder on NVIDIA VGA card
– Fixed freeze problem when broadcasting in certain systems
– Fixed display problem of tag information while playing OGG streams
Download | x86
Download | x64