Corel AfterShot Pro 126.96.36.199 Serial Keygen
Everybody has their share of digital photographs on their computers, and when some of them do not feature clear details or enough lighting, additional editing is required. Corel AfterShot Pro is one of the numerous applications that can be used for this purpose.
Even if the interface might seem intimidating at first, it is well organized and its structure allows beginners and experts alike to make the most of their photos. The left side tab allows browsing one’s graphic files, whereas the right panel is the place where image details are presented.
This way, novices can preview their photos then crop or sharpen them with ease. Experimenting with Corel AfterShot Pro helps them discover other handy functions, such as applying presets that automatically enhance a picture without any additional user input – if the output is satisfactory, the file can be saved or printed with a single mouse click.
Experts can adjust the lens correction, remove the RAW noise, modify the photo exposure or customize the color balance. Changing the light level or the photograph’s temperature can result in amazing landscapes or portraits, meant to emphasize the depicted scenery.
On the other hand, Corel AfterShot Pro can be used as a metadata viewer, detailing the camera model, shutter speed, exposure mode and GPS coordinates. It is also possible for users to choose the type of data that is displayed, depending on the information they are interested in.
Users can notice the effects of their changes onto the original image due to the real-time preview provided by Corel AfterShot Pro. A slideshow can be created, and a full-screen mode is also available for those who want to be distraction-free and focus on their editing.
To sum it up, this application comes in handy when it comes to exploring images, applying some adjustments or enhancements, then printing them and showing them off. One can rely on the evaluation period to play around with its settings, then purchase the software if meets their needs.
What’s New in Version 188.8.131.52:
– New external editor button on toolbar
– To set an external editor for the toolbar button, click the Edit with External Editor button on the top toolbar, choose a photo-editing application from the Editor drop-list, choose the settings you want, and click OK. The button displays the application icon.
– To change editor settings, click File > Preferences, and click External Editor.
– External editor: Added auto-scanning to populate Editor list with installed photo-editing applications
– For Mac OS plugin developers: The latest framework is available on the Mac virtual machine.
New Camera RAW support:
– Sony Alpha ILCE-7R II
– Canon EOS – 5DS (AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 64-bit)
– Canon EOS – 5DSR (AfterShot/AfterShot Pro 64-bit)
– Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II
– External Editor: Editor list fixed–can now include multiple photo-editing applications
DOWNLOAD SERIAL KEYGEN
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD