CoolUtils PDF Combine 4.1.71 Serial Key
PDF Combine is an application with a pretty self-explanatory title – it lets you merge PDF documents. This tool can be easily handled by first-time users.
The interface of the software is clean and pretty intuitive. Thanks to the Explorer-based layout, you can easily locate and select PDF files for processing.
In the list you can check out the name, type, date of modification, size and metadata of each file. So, all you have to do is specify the output destination and filename, in order to proceed with the conversion task.
Furthermore, you can separate files by folders or by the common name part, set the bookmark style (e.g. use document titles), customize the page header and footer, edit metadata (e.g. author, creator, keywords), encrypt the document with a password, create a favorites list, and more.
The simple-to-use application takes up a moderate amount of system resources, supports several languages for the interface, has a good response time, quickly finishes a task and manages to keep the original quality regarding images, shapes and the text layout. Unfortunately, there is no help file available. Other than that, we strongly recommend PDF Combine to all users.
- Combines different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts, or e-books
- Combines files by folders or common name part.
- Keeps your folder structure, if you combine subfolders within a folder.
- For e-books PDF Combine can create a Table of Contents. Each file name of the combined files becomes a bookmark. You can set your own bookmarks as well. So you get easy navigation within the combined PDF file.
- Encrypts PDF (you can allow or forbid users to print/annotate/modify PDF file)
- Adds date or page counters to each page of the output PDF. More unique options
- The Pro version combines PDF, Word, XLS, RTF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG files into one PDF.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
SERIAL : (COPY ALL)