ConvertXtoDVD v126.96.36.199 Final + Patch
Creating DVDs is quite a common undertaking nowadays and perhaps this is why there are loads of applications designed to help users in this respect. One of the more popular utilities of this kind is ConvertXtoDVD and, as its name suggests, it can convert videos to DVD format.
The software comes with an easy to use interface that makes all the functions available with one or two clicks and it is not cluttered by may buttons, tabs or menus. A great thing about this tool is that it supports not only DVDs abut also Blu-ray discs for both input and output.
With ConvertXtoDVD you can edit the audio streams, subtitles and disc chapters as well. If you want to check out the modifications of the work in progress, you can use the preview window on the right side of the main window.
There are many menu templates you can choose from and make the DVD look more modern or more classic just as easy. More detailed settings allow you to configure the root menu parameters, including background audio, video or image, the chapter menu and many more.
When it comes to the supported filetypes and sources, ConvertXtoDVD offers a variety of options. It can handle AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, MOV, DV, WMV and WMV HD while the input can come from digital video cameras, capture cards, TV or satellite.
In case you don’t want to burn the data to disc, there’s always the possibility to save the DVD structure to a folder on your hard drive or make an ISO image. ConvertXtoDVD can create discs in both PAL and NTSC region formats, so the compatibility is ensured for all DVD players out there.
All in all, the application is indeed one that deserves at least a try. Thanks to a solid feature pack, easy to use and quick in processing, ConvertXtoDVD remains one of the best choices in its category.
ConvertXtoDVD – 188.8.131.52 (Released 2015-11-06)
– 0010527: [Bug] when you click on ‘disable subtitle playback in preview’ text disappears but subtitle does stop playing in preview (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010528: [Bug] display of chapter numbers there is an odd overlap of “text” until change made (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010531: [Bug] shouldn’t get “you have loaded a DVD-type file” when load AVI type file even though “dvd ” files are in same location (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010481: [Feature Request] Allow merge by dragging and dropping on titleset (without pressing shift) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010530: [Bug] 1 titleset with menu “Classic, simple but elegant” generates a title menu even when “do not create title menu for single video” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010529: [Bug] when clicking on “add subtitle” in titleset in treeview ‘editing’ subtitle tab does not always remain open (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010103: [Bug] display color selection for subtitles in editing tab under preview window as previous versions did (cedric) – resolved.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD