Conceiva Mezzmo 126.96.36.199 Serial Patch
Stream music, videos or other content to all your media devices with this efficient DLNA utility that supports numerous formats and offers powerful transcoding tools
Mezzmo is a software solution in the form of a server which allows you to stream multimedia content throughout a network to all compatible devices. With it you are able to effortlessly play music, view photos and watch movies.
Easily create a library
The library is the most important element in the entire system and for this reason it needs to be well structured. Luckily for you, setting it up is a breeze. From the first time you run Mezzmo, it shows you which are its default media sources on your computer and it allows you to edit them or add new ones.
Mezzmo separates the library into the obvious three categories but what’s really nice about it is that it also sorts the content of each folder by various criteria, specific to each of the major media types.
For example, music is sorted by artist, album, composer, genre, year and file type. Moreover, the application is able to keep track of the last fifty tracks that have been played and you can even apply a ‘Party Shuffle’ to them.
One thing that you won’t have to worry about is updating the library. Mezzmo comes with a scheduling feature that allows you to perform a daily check up on the source folders for the library and if new content is identified, it is automatically added to the server database.
Support for all popular media
Mezzmo can work with all widely used media types out today. It’s important to mention that it also offers powerful transcoding so it seamlessly converts all the multimedia files into formats that are compatible with UPnP and DLNA devices.
Auto-identify media devices
Mezzmo is designed to be a practical and efficient solution for your home or office and for this reason it’s capable of automatically identifying devices to which it can stream. Accessing its ‘Media Devices’ section, you can view their names, IP and MAC addresses, profiles and connection status.
In case you want to, it’s possible to have the application notify you when a new device is connected and you can change its settings for subtitles, transcoding and overall performance.
A reliable and practical media streaming solution
With the above to consider and much more to discover, it seems that Mezzmo is a nice piece of software to have around when you want to centralize all your media files and stream them across multiple devices.
- Stream all your favorite media files to devices in your home
- Great-looking artwork and metadata for your media files
- All popular file formats supported + powerful transcoding and pre-transcoding
- Add all your folders and media files the way you want to!
- Stream subtitles to all your devices
- Blu-ray + DVD + ISO streaming
- Stream to Google Chromecast dongles
- Parental control using content ratings
- Control all your devices with extensive Play To features
- Stream music with gapless playback to your devices
- Merge folders from multiple NAS drives, USB drives and internal drives
- Multiple device support
- Optimized for fast streaming and fast transcoding
- Works with the latest gadgets
- NMSS technology
- Get up and running in minutes!
- Fixed: Mezzmo server slower streaming bandwidth under certain circumstances resulting in stuttering videos.
- Fixed: Linked playlists display duplicate items when not sorted.
- Fixed: Mezzmo server denied access to Mezzmo (Android) app under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Web interface direct download icon not displayed for music items.
- Fixed: Not getting album artwork from the internet under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Various crashes reported by users.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD